AI....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrbblack, May 10, 2012.

1. MarcG

MarcG Registered

It's a beta don't forget, the change log from the last update states something about basic AI wet weather logic so it will get better.

2. Axeslayer

Axeslayer Registered

Those 2 values really should be adjustable from the in game UI

3. Tobi Coats

Tobi Coats Registered

I set my mistakes to 4 and they couldn't complete a lap so I set it to 0.5 and the ai seams to like smashing the walls

4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I had a brief fiddle with the AI Mistakes and for me they dont actually make mistakes.....they just drive straight on a certain corners! Need more time to play with this area and see what settings could be good though.

With default (0.0) at Palm Beach/GT Mod the AI do spin at the final hairpin occasionally, again I would think that the AIW would heavily relate to the Mistakes setting so it could be on a Per Track Basis for results...which would be a tad annoying!

5. salvasirignano

salvasirignano Registered

The AI still needs improving, they still lift off when following another car on the straights, and don't seem to slipstream and pull alongside on the straights. Attempts at a pass seem to be limited to last minute lunges up the inside in the braking zones, leading to much rear ending of cars ahead.