Browse RaceChrono track library

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by Dany Mitchel, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Dany Mitchel

Dany Mitchel Registered

As I am a total Noob at Modding and only dream of getting a map made I spend a lot of time Looking at tracks and circuits and I stumbled On this website and thought it was a good source of Information on tracks.

http://www.racechrono.com/tracks/?lang=en

If you find this link helps you please

Click the little start and add some reputation Kudos .

2. elwood

elwood Registered

it's a good software with a large base of user (i'm waiting the android app) but even if enough precise for live telemetry, i don't believe is good for gps data extraction for the simply fact that drivers are one the ideal line mostly.
    For our pourposes, we need a lap in the centre of the road running slowly at least (and we don't have camber info anyway).
    Probably the best solution is to ride on the edges of the road, inside and outside, so you can get two different splines (and camber too). It's not so easy during trackdays, you get kicked out 100%. But if you can access a track and in some way, alone, it's a good option. Any track do maintenance, pauses for lunch and so on. The hard part is to pesuade track administrators. Believe me. :D
    But if you have a racetrack near you, try it. I'll do some test later, with a 5hz external gps antenna. The internal antenna inside my Samsung Galaxy, is crappy. Good for traveling, not so good for this tasks.

1 person likes this.
  3. evphelps

evphelps Registered

Why are you feeding this TROLL!
    He is simply looking to blag reps...

4. Dany Mitchel

Dany Mitchel Registered

Hi Welcome to the Forums you have a bit to learn 1st off do not go calling members a troll It is for Track Modders
    If you find it help full add rep do not add rep that comment is for those that do not know how to or where the rep system is

rather than Spamming some one's threat for a post like you have because the reality is with out your 13 word post you would only have 6 posts on this forum I bet if I go look at the other 6 your total word count here is under 50

you have 7 post lets hope by post 8 you have learnt some manners and grow up

5. Dany Mitchel

Dany Mitchel Registered

In fact I not get involved it is a public forum say what you like have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
  6. ethone

ethone Registered

Now why are you feeding the troll, Dany?