If you change your files in a build to improve performance, please revert

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Feb 22, 2012.

1. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

I understand that people are replying in here about performance, but your posts don't generally relate with anything to do with this subject. :)

2. THracing

THracing Registered

No pun intended Tim. I have the utter respect for what you and the crew are doing. I'm confident that this sim will be a blast once it goes gold. I love the cars of the 60's and I simply adore the wonderful feeling of contact with the track when I drive, no other sim has ever been this good in giving feedback to the driver. For now I stick with 049 and will shut the "f" up. Keep up the good work :)

Thomas

3. xzess

xzess Registered

I think is a bottle nck, or syncronization between CPU-GPU, and maybe Vram, or RAM too. I have usually alone 100 fps, the detail is not important, cause the shutter is there without FPS loossing. The fact it's when put some IA the sutter appears, when a car goes on the mirror, or in front of my own. When a IA car enters some render area, no FPS drop, but shutter, pause-go pause-go pause-go That's for sure one of the problems.

4. Rinussie

Rinussie Registered

BUMP....

Dont know if it's been implemented yet but I couldn't find it so please add a reset to default button to reset all settings or only the page of choice ?