A hotlaps and championship manager for our community

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JParra, Feb 15, 2024.

1. JParra

JParra Registered

As a result of the rFactor 2 update, whose changes irreparably broke what had been our Hotlaps, Livetiming and championship manager system for many years and in view of the fact that we do not have the necessary data to repair this system and that the current situation with continuous server closures is unbearable, so we must abandon it and look for a new system, I would like to ask this community what options exist on the market, both free and paid.

Our minimum needs are few, a system that records lap times on a web page accessible from any browser or device and an administrator that allows us to add the xml generated by rFactor2 to be able to manage our championships.

With these two functionalities we would be covered and although we appreciate the simplicity of installation and use, other functionalities could be considered if they fit our community.

Greetings and thanks for your responses.

2. GrimDad

GrimDad Registered

This might help you r2la
    What were you using?

Corti likes this.
  3. JParra

JParra Registered

Now we are using HLSsim but since the last update of rF2 it broke and we do not have the necessary data so that the App developer can repair it.

The manager works, we can upload the xml after the race, but if we have activated the plugin to record the hotlaps, every session change with players on the server, it closes and does not send everyone out.

This is HLSsim
    http://www.hlssim.com/hotlaps/Mostr...rack=39131&id_campeonato=12519&id_comunidad=8

GrimDad likes this.
  4. Corti

Corti Registered

Hi, we (IsR) have been using r2la since liveracers closed in August and so far so good. Maybe David can contact Nibo and comment on the development of these two tools because if they have something in common is the source of the data.

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

r2la only uses shared memory plugin to show Live Timing, not to collect hotlaps. All other features of r2la use xml data.

6. Corti

Corti Registered

I understand, sorry for my ignorance.

7. Vance Le Garde

Vance Le Garde Registered

I can never get r2la to run