[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Brent

Brent Registered

You need to setup a dynamic IP DNS with your webhost provider. If you don't have one, you can use a free service like No-IP. https://www.noip.com/

I've used a free "hopto" one http://hhrl.hopto.org:8000/ for years. The only catch is you have to verify your account once a month via an email reminder they send you but it takes 2 seconds.

jonno, yashiman and Corti like this.
  2. Jesus Piña Garcia

Jesus Piña Garcia Registered

Do you have any tutorial?

3. Brent

Brent Registered

- Create a NO-IP account and under Dynamic DNS click NO-IP Hostnames.
    - Create Hostname, type in whatever you want to use for your hostname "hhrl" for mine.
    - Select a free Domain from the pull down list say "hopto.org".
    - Record type, use DNS Host (A).
    - For the IPV4 address you'll need to use the IP address for the service you're running the log analyzer from. You can search windows for cmd and type ipconfig anywhere and enter to find the IPV4 address, type that in the field.

And you should be all set. Once that is active it should work and mask your IP.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2023
    Jesus Piña Garcia and Corti like this.
  4. Matthew Overton

Matthew Overton Registered

Nibo, could we get the max speed listed in the 'Records' tab? It shows up in the 'Live' tab while the driver is there, but it would be helpful to the max speed for each record when it was set.

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Matthew Overton, r2la is getting its data only from xml logs. rFactor xml logs have no speed data. Live Timing is separate part of r2la that shows data provided by shared memory plugin live, there is no way to insert this data into r2la database/pages.

6. Matthew Overton

Matthew Overton Registered

Hi Nibo, I understand - unfortunate, but I understand.

Just saw that I need to update, which I will in the next while; I'll hold a couple of other comments until I get familiar with the latest version

7. dusnake

dusnake Registered

Hi @Nibo, Is there a way to see the fuel of each car in liters, instead of percentage?

8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

dusnake, no, there is no value in liters in logs and there is no tank capacity in logs. Only percentage.

9. otto arrue neto

otto arrue neto Registered

Hello, I recently downloaded this offline analyzer, but when configuring the scores as I wanted, I noticed that the tab where the result by category is not marked with the fastest lap, only in the driver standings tab.
    @Nibo

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

otto arrue neto, if you mean that in multiclass races only overall fastest lap setter gets bonus points, then yes, that's how it works. I was not able to implement adding fastest lap bonus for all classes automatically. You can do it with manual points correction if you want.

11. jonno

jonno Registered

i have it fully working now than god lol...

one question tho when ever its running my server shows 2 in it when no one is using it is this normal..

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Not sure where exactly is "2" appearing, most probably normal.

13. facundo fronch

facundo fronch Registered

Hello I have a problem. It turns out that I have an RF2 server working correctly with live timing, and I have 4 other RF1 servers (simu v3) of which only one (1) of them is shown in the live. When I start another server RF1 replaces it with the new one I'm starting

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Try using global memory. Make sure you are starting all rF and r2la instances from same windows user (preferably as admin).
    • global memory option:
      • Turn off r2la and rF2 server.
      • Set DedicatedServerMapGlobally value to 1 in rFactor 2\UserData\player\CustomPluginVariables.JSON file.
      • Set read_global_memory value to 1 in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. x\web2py\applications\r2la\live_timing_settings.json file.
      • Restart r2la and rF2.
      • If still not working, try to start both r2la_live_timing.bat and rF2 Dedi "as an administrator" (with admin privileges) in windows.
      • Set both back to 0 if it will not work.

15. facundo fronch

facundo fronch Registered

I've tried everything you've told me. Keep doing exactly the same. I was able to start rla2 and the dedicated ones in administrator mode, both with the variables at 1 (both) and at 0, and the same thing happens, the rf1 servers are stepped on in livetimming

16. pekaspian

pekaspian Registered

Hey There,
    I'm having some troube in DEDI mode.

I can see the Live and Timing, in local invoriment, but I can't see it from another PC.

The Ports are open, The IP is Public.

what am I doing wrong? Can anyone helpme?

17. jonno

jonno Registered

Ok so i stopped the server and restarted it and now my ip has gone its only showing 2 local and 1 public. I have not touched anything all i did was stop server and restart it...

Attached Files:

18. jonno

jonno Registered

When you do ports mate make sure you do incoming and out going firewall rules and add your port to services.

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

facundo fronch, can not think of anything more to do. I have no way to test this. Probably that's how processes are loaded in windows memory, substituting one another, don't know why.

pekaspian, maybe try last Python2 version, to exclude problems with Py3, since someone else also had this problem. rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.45 Other than that, something might be blocking web2py server on your network. Check firewall, etc.

jonno, that start-up interface and ip detection/selection is part of web2py framework, which I used to build r2la. I don't know how it works and why your IP disappeared. Maybe something changed in your network configuration. 0.0.0.0 option must still host on your public IP.

20. jonno

jonno Registered

Ok mine has been sorted lol i simply rebooted the whole server and it come back lol...