RF2 will not launch

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by rer8sat, Nov 21, 2021.

1. rer8sat

rer8sat Registered

I have recently formatted my hard drive, and updated my steam accounts. My Project Cars game functions properly however I am unable to get rFactor 2 to function. I have contacted Support several times and you have kindly responded, however I am still unable to launch and play rFactor2. My attempts to reinstall the game and launch the game continue to fail. I am requesting your assistance in downloading a fresh/new copy of the game. Thank you for your support. Best regards.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

3. rer8sat

rer8sat Registered

Thanks for the reply... I am still trying to get my game to run. I don't understand what you want when you asked me to start with the run times. I can tell you that I am unable to download the game. I will share my account information with you if you are willing to help. All I ask is that you send an email to me at rer8sat@gmail.com. I will do whatever you ask... I

4. lagg

lagg Registered

You can use the Conversations of the forum.
    If you post an email account in a forum, a bot could catch it and use it for spam.

Related to the runtimes, @Lazza explains it here
    https://forum.studio-397.com/index....wont-launch-under-steamvr.70764/#post-1082745