Last Activity:
Jan 29, 2014
Home Page:
Retired and on disability: I had stage 4 cancer la

vhoggard

Registered, from St. George, Utah

vhoggard was last seen:
Jan 29, 2014
    1. There are no messages on vhoggard's profile yet.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.valhoggard.com and http://www.valsmedia.com
    Retired and on disability: I had stage 4 cancer la
    System: Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Hello to everyone! My name is Val Hoggard (last name pronounced: Ho guard), Im 59 summers old, and live alone. And since I don't have a wife anymore to get in my way, my house is my "Man Cave" and I enjoy racing online, playing tournament chess and classical guitar, along with doing art work, being around horses when I can and playing golf. When it comes to women I say, I am not afraid of terrorism; I've been married twice! And I want to add that I am really impressed with this website and look forward to getting acquainted with everyone. I have been around online racing for about 10 years and have enjoyed the excitement and realism that racing software has treated us with these days. Lots of great software is coming out and rFactor 2 is the best yet! I like rFactor 2, GTR2, Power and Glory and also like to rally with Richard Burns and even Codemasters. My dirt racing interests comes from my motocross days back in the Seventies when the bikes were nothing but jet engine powered dump trucks! I raced a Suzuki 370 RM open class bike. Very heavy and hard to control. I found out how hard to control when the thing put me in the hospital with torn ligaments in my knee. But I still got back on the bike and "gave it hell!
    I have been raised around horses and rodeo and have developed the cowboy code of honor: Cowboys don't lie, cheat, or steal. Honesty and respect are cherished attributes.

online racing; classical guitar; chess; painting in oils; car skinning; golf