stonec's Recent Activity

1. stonec replied to the thread Unofficial NEWS Thread.

I do like the package aspect, I have an old non-Steam rF2 installation with all old mods still running. Workshop changed this a bit...

Aug 16, 2019 at 1:44 AM
  2. stonec replied to the thread Unofficial NEWS Thread.

I see a lot of services moving towards a subscription based model, I think this is where gaming in general and also sim racing will be...

Aug 15, 2019 at 8:46 AM
  3. stonec replied to the thread Forced cockpit view - reasons?.

Where there are sports, there are going to be cheaters, this is no different from sim racing than any other sports. The main esports...

Aug 14, 2019 at 1:38 AM
  4. stonec replied to the thread Forced cockpit view - reasons?.

I don't think this is the primary reason they enforce it, I think it's just to maintain some sort of realism. As has been stated in this...

Aug 13, 2019 at 8:10 AM
  5. stonec replied to the thread Config don't shows the correct Graphic Card solved?.

If auto is using the iGPU (it should always default to the quicker GPU), then there is an actual bug that needs to be fixed in the game,...

Aug 12, 2019 at 10:37 AM
  6. stonec replied to the thread Config don't shows the correct Graphic Card solved?.

The game would become unplayable if it attempted to use the iGPU. I have seen the claims about performance drops, but they are most...

Aug 12, 2019 at 9:23 AM
  7. stonec replied to the thread Config don't shows the correct Graphic Card solved?.

The "auto" option is perfectly fine to use. If it would really be using your CPU's integrated graphics, FPS would drop to single digits,...

Aug 12, 2019 at 7:17 AM
  8. stonec replied to the thread Forced cockpit view - reasons?.

I grew accustomed to racing from cockpit and it takes weeks getting adjusted and fully up to pace with a different camera, but I'd guess...

Aug 12, 2019 at 6:36 AM