stonec's Recent Activity

1. stonec replied to the thread 4070 or 7800xt.

Well with everything else being quite equal between those two cards, Nvidia is usually the choice for sim racing. I use an AMD card...

Feb 25, 2024 at 5:38 PM
  2. stonec replied to the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

It doesn't do that for me. I have 6600 XT and the 6000 series is rather similar to yours. Driver is 23.11.1.

Feb 25, 2024 at 5:20 AM
  3. stonec replied to the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

Well you are free to study their financial report, available here.

Feb 23, 2024 at 8:18 AM
  4. stonec replied to the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

A stronger FFB is generally not "better" though. A stronger FFB means you are more likely to experience clipping. You should tune...

Feb 22, 2024 at 1:22 PM
  5. stonec liked Alex Sawczuk's post in the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

There's been no purposeful dumbing down of ffb. There are a few issues we are working through. Some settings are being removed which...

Feb 22, 2024 at 1:13 PM
  6. stonec replied to the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

rF2 FFB didn't need any dialing in except for maybe overall strength and some wheel-specific fine-tuning parameters like filtering and...

Feb 22, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  7. stonec replied to the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

Yeah could be. It's just that I'm used to the early tire scrub sounds in every sim I raced in the last 15 years so when I don't hear...

Feb 22, 2024 at 12:44 AM
  8. stonec replied to the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

No I'm talking about the fence shadow for example that you can see drawing ahead of you from the cockpit. I'm not enough well versed...

Feb 21, 2024 at 9:38 AM
  9. stonec replied to the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

Yeah. Could be an attempt to simulate power steering? The problem here is the same as with the lack of tire rub sounds. It may be more...

Feb 21, 2024 at 5:56 AM
  10. stonec replied to the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

Some quick feedback: - First loading of the track is very slow, might be a good idea to include a message like "rebuilding shaders" to...

Feb 21, 2024 at 4:16 AM
  11. stonec replied to the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

It is the same graphics engine with the same quirks as in rF2 with the running shadows, slow first loading of track and wonky...

Feb 21, 2024 at 3:51 AM