Rui Santos's Recent Activity

1. Rui Santos liked Will Mazeo's post in the thread Announcement | Motorsport Games Enters Into Agreement to Acquire rFactor 2 and Developer Studio 397.

This is an interesting point. I remember playing GTR2 and NR2003 on keyboard/joystick and even on easier levels, using assists they were...

Mar 6, 2021 at 10:21 AM
  2. Rui Santos liked gecervi's post in the thread Announcement | Motorsport Games Enters Into Agreement to Acquire rFactor 2 and Developer Studio 397.

racing setup is a bad simulator, with a graphic engine not made for driving simulations, and it's the same graphic engine that will be...

Mar 4, 2021 at 5:55 PM
  3. Rui Santos liked xerofer's post in the thread Announcement | Motorsport Games Enters Into Agreement to Acquire rFactor 2 and Developer Studio 397.

I think rF2 will carry on as the laboratory for physics development. To achieve what the MG employee said there is A LOT of work to do:...

Mar 4, 2021 at 4:29 PM
  4. Rui Santos replied to the thread Announcement | Motorsport Games Enters Into Agreement to Acquire rFactor 2 and Developer Studio 397.

iRenting is very expensive for what it is IMO, probably i'll sell all my simracing hardware and buy one or two real Karts as i live next...

Mar 4, 2021 at 2:52 PM
  5. Rui Santos replied to the thread Announcement | Motorsport Games Enters Into Agreement to Acquire rFactor 2 and Developer Studio 397.

I will sell all my simracing hardware the next second if we can only have arcade or simcade titles in the future... i just can't go back...

Mar 4, 2021 at 2:24 PM
  6. Rui Santos replied to the thread Announcement | Motorsport Games Enters Into Agreement to Acquire rFactor 2 and Developer Studio 397.

Automobilista2 is just a piece of crap...

Mar 4, 2021 at 2:23 PM
  7. Rui Santos liked Rastas's post in the thread Announcement | Motorsport Games Enters Into Agreement to Acquire rFactor 2 and Developer Studio 397.

I know that,but for me is a huge hobby,is passion as a mechanic to make ours dreams car and drive them,basicly is my second life :)

Mar 4, 2021 at 12:56 PM
  8. Rui Santos replied to the thread Announcement | Motorsport Games Enters Into Agreement to Acquire rFactor 2 and Developer Studio 397.

To make a better than iRenting competitor is easy, just put everything in place in rF2 (tires, temperatures, weather, bugs, etçª) and it...

Mar 4, 2021 at 12:55 PM
  9. Rui Santos liked Rastas's post in the thread Announcement | Motorsport Games Enters Into Agreement to Acquire rFactor 2 and Developer Studio 397.

I just hope they dont kill mooding suport.

Mar 4, 2021 at 12:54 PM
  10. Rui Santos liked bobbie424242's post in the thread Announcement | Motorsport Games Enters Into Agreement to Acquire rFactor 2 and Developer Studio 397.

I'm also a bit pessimistic for the future of rF2 the sim (but not for S397). We are getting the message that rF2 development continues....

Mar 4, 2021 at 12:54 PM
  11. Rui Santos liked atomed's post in the thread Announcement | Motorsport Games Enters Into Agreement to Acquire rFactor 2 and Developer Studio 397.

Yeah, I was watching it, I mean with all the corporate talk I can´t get a solid clue about what concrete steps are going to be taken in...

Mar 4, 2021 at 11:20 AM
  12. Rui Santos liked Germano Cervini's post in the thread Announcement | Motorsport Games Enters Into Agreement to Acquire rFactor 2 and Developer Studio 397.

I hope so, I MO THIS SIMULATOR, it is the only one that can scare IRACING, but I am pessimistic, see the end that has made netkar Pro or...

Mar 4, 2021 at 11:19 AM
  13. Rui Santos liked Germano Cervini's post in the thread Announcement | Motorsport Games Enters Into Agreement to Acquire rFactor 2 and Developer Studio 397.

I am pessimistic I repeat, RF2 will no longer be developed and will die soon, and commercial cross-platform Rfactor 3 will also be born...

Mar 4, 2021 at 11:13 AM
  14. Rui Santos liked DucMan888's post in the thread Announcement | Motorsport Games Enters Into Agreement to Acquire rFactor 2 and Developer Studio 397.

Unfortunately with a publicly traded company I think that gap will be closed for a couple of reasons. One is obvious, as a lost revenue...

Mar 4, 2021 at 11:06 AM