Ricardo Diz's Recent Activity

1. Ricardo Diz replied to the thread Announcing Caterham Academy.

This should be a great entry-level car. It seems to have quite a group of fans in the club racing scene. It also fits well with current...

Aug 5, 2022 at 9:05 PM
  2. Ricardo Diz liked davehenrie's post in the thread Announcing Caterham Academy.

They have stated there are more Caters that will be released in the future. Seems a-lot of folks are asking for More....

Aug 5, 2022 at 9:03 PM
  3. Ricardo Diz liked memoNo1's post in the thread Announcing Caterham Academy.

I have here a alltime classic. The Porsche Carrera Cup Car will never die..:D But yes, for the old school lover is the Caterham a...

Aug 5, 2022 at 9:02 PM
  4. Ricardo Diz liked Bernat's post in the thread Announcing Caterham Academy.

The Gateway Road layout looks like a good track for both the Mini and Caterham.

Aug 5, 2022 at 9:00 PM
  5. Ricardo Diz liked juanchioooo's post in the thread Announcing the Hyundai i30 Fastback N Performance BTCC!.

well for me the caterham is much more interesting than the i30, in any case I will also take it

Aug 5, 2022 at 9:00 PM
  6. Ricardo Diz liked Paul Jeffrey's post in the thread Announcing Mini Cooper S Vintage Mk1.

Hello sim racers A new car reveal - the vintage Mini Cooper S is coming to rFactor 2! Read all about it here:...

Austin Mini Cooper S Statics (1).png Aug 4, 2022 at 2:43 PM