redapg's Recent Activity

1. redapg replied to the thread Win 11 two internet connections.

That may be Ok for more experienced Users, but when you read Forums, there are a lot of People, that don't know how to edit a File or to...

Jun 18, 2024 at 9:19 AM
  2. redapg replied to the thread Win 11 two internet connections.

Why make it unnecessarily complicated?

Jun 18, 2024 at 6:06 AM
  3. redapg replied to the thread Win 11 two internet connections.

To ensure, that only the wired Connection is used, you can disable the WIFI Connection Adapter. Maybe the below Video helps (i'm still...

Jun 18, 2024 at 5:14 AM
  4. redapg posted a new thread.

No DLC with disconnected Internet

@Coutie Since you are the most communicative Staff Member in the Moment, i would like to ask you this: Why is it not possible to use...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 17, 2024 at 9:05 AM
  5. redapg replied to the thread Is There An Alternative For Gray Screen Other Than End Task.

The more precise the Question, the more precise the Answer. :) Anyway, in most Cases, when you have a complete gray/black Screen and...

Jun 17, 2024 at 7:44 AM
  6. redapg replied to the thread iDT St Petersburg, needs a dx11 conversion.

Unfortunately no, but what is about this? :)

Jun 17, 2024 at 6:52 AM
  7. redapg liked oikworld's post in the thread rFactor2 dependent on the Internet?.

No, that doesn't help either! for example I am connected to the racecontrol system, but without the Internet I cannot use the DLC cars! ‍♂️

Jun 17, 2024 at 6:49 AM
  8. redapg replied to the thread rFactor2 dependent on the Internet?.

@Johnny Speed No, i missed that Info about the 1132 Build being available as a Beta. I will try that. But it is ridiculous, that i have...

Jun 17, 2024 at 6:49 AM
  9. redapg replied to the thread iDT St Petersburg, needs a dx11 conversion.

Unfortunately i'm no Track Builder at all.

Jun 16, 2024 at 5:33 PM
  10. redapg liked haunetal1990's post in the thread iDT St Petersburg, needs a dx11 conversion.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Infos: completly from scratch Textures from Studio397 standard tracks It's in WIP and I can't say if I'll have time...

Jun 16, 2024 at 5:32 PM
  11. redapg replied to the thread Is There An Alternative For Gray Screen Other Than End Task.

If you hit Alt+F4 on your Keyboard, the Window of the Game should be closed directly or a small Window appears, where you can End that Task.

Jun 16, 2024 at 5:26 PM
  12. redapg replied to the thread Formula Virtual World Championship.

I think they are busy with coding the Appearance of Commercials every 13 Seconds. It can be played here, but the "loading Circle" stays...

Jun 16, 2024 at 2:20 PM
  13. redapg replied to the thread rFactor2 dependent on the Internet?.

Maybe that is the Difference why it works for you, but not for me and Others. I just was just annoyed, because the Game tries to...

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  14. redapg liked Pales's post in the thread AI Consistency.

Thanks again, mate. I have to say, I have been going back as far as 2015 for modding related questions (trying to expand my knowledge as...

Jun 14, 2024 at 8:35 PM
  15. redapg replied to the thread AI Consistency.

@Pales At least i try to continue Contributing. :) In between have been a few Years, where i was banned from the Forum, so that i...

Jun 14, 2024 at 8:34 PM