mantasisg's Recent Activity

1. mantasisg replied to the thread Latest Roadmap Update - July 2021.

I hope some lowish downforce, or even something that has net aerodynamic lift. Just so as much as possible could be felt purely from...

Aug 4, 2021 at 9:04 PM
  2. mantasisg replied to the thread The reason we need the new tire improvements in GT cars.

Yes steering forces being up to different scale can make huge difference. But most of the time steering would not be that much...

Aug 4, 2021 at 8:57 PM
  3. mantasisg liked Nieubermesch's post in the thread The reason we need the new tire improvements in GT cars.

That's true. It's a big component of it. I went from a T300 to a TS XW and with maximal range of forces in both of them I felt a...

Aug 4, 2021 at 7:57 PM
  4. mantasisg liked doddynco's post in the thread The reason we need the new tire improvements in GT cars.

I suspect fast sliding the car like you see in these 'RF2 physics broken' vids would be much more difficult with a 1:1 FFB...

Aug 4, 2021 at 7:57 PM
  5. mantasisg liked TJones's post in the thread Released | Tatuus MSV F3-020 2020 (Free Car).

Hi, drove a few laps some days ago at Silverstone (guess it was), and yesterday at Zandvoort 2020. So I like to share some first...

Aug 4, 2021 at 3:10 PM
  6. mantasisg replied to the thread The reason we need the new tire improvements in GT cars.

It has nothing to do with rF2, it's what physics those cars in rF2 has. And definitely some other sims that are more mediocore, design...

Aug 4, 2021 at 3:05 PM
  7. mantasisg liked Sim_Player's post in the thread Released | Tatuus MSV F3-020 2020 (Free Car).

Wow, actually that snap oversteer to me felt much more realistic, infact i think it is correct for such light weight low inertia with...

Aug 4, 2021 at 11:41 AM
  8. mantasisg replied to the thread Released | Tatuus MSV F3-020 2020 (Free Car).

It is not that different to what I meant, you just put it much better. And more universally. When I wrote what I wrote, I was thinking...

Aug 4, 2021 at 10:12 AM
  9. mantasisg replied to the thread Latest Roadmap Update - July 2021.

Was frequent shadowing added to simulate shadowing by clouds in sunny/cloudy conditions ? Because in server I raced, it was sunny, and...

Aug 3, 2021 at 9:36 PM
  10. mantasisg replied to the thread Released | Tatuus MSV F3-020 2020 (Free Car).

Yes it was funny lol To be honest, it was impressive save to me, but it definitely looked like ego and self confidence was affected by...

Aug 3, 2021 at 6:04 PM
  11. mantasisg replied to the thread The reason we need the new tire improvements in GT cars.

I think developers are right for not listening to users ASAP. Let me explain. I have been developing mods myself too, including physics....

Aug 3, 2021 at 10:15 AM
  12. mantasisg replied to the thread Released | Tatuus MSV F3-020 2020 (Free Car).

@Remco Majoor I meant dry too, but for some reason wanted to point out a thing about driving in a wet. Hard compounds in dry will...

Aug 3, 2021 at 9:57 AM
  13. mantasisg replied to the thread [WIP] Transfagarasan road in coming to rFactor2.

I think it is good time to bump this topic. Will Goibaka return or not, would he continue the project, is he interested, what he thinks...

Aug 2, 2021 at 10:28 PM
  14. mantasisg replied to the thread Latest Roadmap Update - July 2021.

It could be as well :D But I don't think they will go that much far away from what they took from ISI, so it would not make sense. I...

Aug 2, 2021 at 10:22 PM
  15. mantasisg replied to the thread Released | Tatuus MSV F3-020 2020 (Free Car).

Skidding to put on temperature on tires to go faster is real technique in the wet. Basically in wet tracks if you can go faster, you'll...

Aug 2, 2021 at 10:15 PM