mantasisg's Recent Activity

1. mantasisg replied to the thread [REL] New!!!! Two Strong Pack (McLaren Senna GTR / The Aston Vantage GTE).

Not that anyone will read or care, but I'd like to take on my initial impression on Mclaren Senna GTR, after driving it for about 100...

Aug 18, 2019 at 12:25 PM
  2. mantasisg replied to the thread Vehicle mass.

Ok, man with this one you completely lost all the credibility in my account. I see that there was a post that mentioned oreca, and...

Aug 16, 2019 at 8:20 PM
  3. mantasisg replied to the thread RF2 cars tyre model LIST heirachy.

Just say you are talking about slip angles, slip angel. And slip angles does not depend on speeds. They depends on vertical load, aka...

Aug 16, 2019 at 3:15 PM
  4. mantasisg replied to the thread Vehicle mass.

And this is how discussion about physics ended. Exactly how it was started - in a stupid way. Still waiting for proper report about...

Aug 16, 2019 at 2:31 PM
  5. mantasisg replied to the thread Vehicle mass.

Why did you make two pointles posts in a row when you could have made one single pointles post with the same information ? :D it is not...

Aug 16, 2019 at 11:19 AM
  6. mantasisg replied to the thread Vehicle mass.

Pls.... it is business now. We as community are not going to be stomped by childish nonsense.

Aug 16, 2019 at 11:07 AM
  7. mantasisg liked Lazza's post in the thread Vehicle mass.

Okay, I always try to reply to a post, not the person. I'm not always successful, but I aim to keep things on topic and ignore any...

Aug 16, 2019 at 11:04 AM
  8. mantasisg replied to the thread Vehicle mass.

Well, I do think that you are completely clueless, and also quite immature. First of all, you have to understand that there is a...

Aug 16, 2019 at 11:02 AM
  9. mantasisg replied to the thread Vehicle mass.

So have you driven it yet ? Perhaps you'd like to send them message that it was not enough, just in case ? Or perhaps placebo will work...

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:50 PM
  10. mantasisg liked dylbie's post in the thread Community Screenshots Thread (Unedited Screens Only).

rFactor2 - Trike Simulator ;) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

3.png 1.png 2.png Aug 15, 2019 at 12:03 PM
  11. mantasisg replied to the thread Unofficial NEWS Thread.

I don't really like GT3 too. Not too awesome for me. But GTE cars are better, to me they are quite fun.

Aug 14, 2019 at 7:18 PM
  12. mantasisg replied to the thread Unofficial NEWS Thread.

In my mind paid content is a good way to go. The bad thing I see is that you have to own every car from the server to join it, thats non...

Aug 14, 2019 at 6:31 PM
  13. mantasisg replied to the thread Unofficial NEWS Thread.

Kool :) I have one issue, the quality is so bad, I can't judge the rimblur xD Looking forward to youtube upload.

Aug 14, 2019 at 4:57 PM
  14. mantasisg liked F1 2004's post in the thread Unofficial NEWS Thread.

https://twitter.com/rFactor2/status/1161646997641867264 It's the Aston GTE :)

Aug 14, 2019 at 4:57 PM
  15. mantasisg replied to the thread Discussion about tyres..

So thats what you call weight transfer haha I swear people has entirelly different things in mind when they talk about feel of weigth...

Aug 14, 2019 at 2:58 PM