mantasisg's Recent Activity

1. mantasisg liked djvicious's post in the thread Spotlight on… Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans).

Ha! I have seen this mod on the workshop. S397 needs to make a competition event with it. Actually a 'Lemons' series with a...

May 16, 2022 at 9:14 PM
  2. mantasisg replied to the thread Anyone else concerned about MSG’s future?.

[SPOILER]

May 14, 2022 at 12:50 AM
  3. mantasisg replied to the thread The Unrealistically Difficult Real Cars Handling Thread... or just incorrect real life physics.

Why must rF2 copy incorrect real life physics ? rF2: [MEDIA] Real life: [MEDIA] And of course IRL, just like in sim it is never a...

May 11, 2022 at 12:58 PM
  4. mantasisg liked Lazza's post in the thread Engine Water temperature.

The M4 on default setup has an EXTREMELY efficient radiator :D I mean 5-10 seconds moving forward and the water temp has dropped from...

May 11, 2022 at 12:41 PM
  5. mantasisg replied to the thread Engine Water temperature.

Have you tried it in different tracks and with different radiator opening settings ? I don't know how well those RL engines deal with...

May 11, 2022 at 12:29 PM
  6. mantasisg replied to the thread Anyone else concerned about MSG’s future?.

It makes no sense to not buy product in order to save the sim :D By all means do what you like and what you think is right, but why tell...

May 11, 2022 at 12:24 PM
  7. mantasisg replied to the thread Community Screenshots Thread (Edited Screens Only).

Incredibly edited rF2 screenshots, looks like real life.

May 11, 2022 at 11:43 AM
  8. mantasisg replied to the thread BTCC Babeee!.

Seems about right considering you drive like most guys I have seen on youtube so far. IRL they run rather short races, and they really...

May 10, 2022