juanchioooo's Recent Activity

1. juanchioooo liked Douglas Osterkamp's post in the thread vr, game always on top.

In my case when I use only the Win key, I will see the taskbar temporarily but I am not able to change the focus even if I try to click...

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:13 PM
  2. juanchioooo replied to the thread Latest Build Update rFactor 2 Now Available.

by default it is disabled on off UI OLD or 0 UI NEW

Jan 20, 2021 at 1:22 PM
  3. juanchioooo replied to the thread vr, game always on top.

:);) perfect:D

Jan 20, 2021 at 1:17 PM
  4. juanchioooo liked Douglas Osterkamp's post in the thread vr, game always on top.

You can use Win+D to minimize everything (RFactor included). This is the only way I found to remove the focus from RFactor and FS2020...

Jan 20, 2021 at 1:16 PM
  5. juanchioooo liked Dady Cairo's post in the thread Latest Build Update rFactor 2 Now Available.

When will come the day , they learn not to make their customers angry,as there are other solutions like BETATEST Branch or a second...

Jan 20, 2021 at 11:47 AM
  6. juanchioooo liked ChiefWiggum's post in the thread Community Screenshots Thread (Edited Screens Only).

[IMG]

Jan 20, 2021 at 1:37 AM
  7. juanchioooo liked ChiefWiggum's post in the thread Community Screenshots Thread (Edited Screens Only).

[IMG]

8. juanchioooo liked ChiefWiggum's post in the thread Community Screenshots Thread (Edited Screens Only).

[IMG]

9. juanchioooo replied to the thread Latest Build Update rFactor 2 Now Available.

I don't know if someone has said it, but the repetition is seen with slowdowns:confused::confused::confused:

Jan 20, 2021 at 12:48 AM
  10. juanchioooo liked mixer61's post in the thread Latest Build Update rFactor 2 Now Available.

I am an absolute fan of rF2. And a member of RFR-O (French League). Tonight, first round of a championship with the Porsche Cup..... A...

Jan 19, 2021 at 11:27 PM
  11. juanchioooo liked Havner's post in the thread Latest Build Update rFactor 2 Now Available.

I already did and will repeat this again here: From what I can figure out by their MO they don't have a QA team. GTE Update - January...

Jan 19, 2021 at 11:27 PM
  12. juanchioooo replied to the thread Latest Build Update rFactor 2 Now Available.

massive crash from three different servers, white screen, freezing, crashes, they will make the old interface a marvel ... because the...

Jan 19, 2021 at 11:26 PM
  13. juanchioooo replied to the thread Latest Build Update rFactor 2 Now Available.

Thank you very much all correct ..... the question was because previously it was looked at in game properties in steam, thank you very much

Jan 19, 2021 at 9:10 PM
  14. juanchioooo liked Lazza's post in the thread Latest Build Update rFactor 2 Now Available.

@juanchioooo https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/new-ui-faq-and-hopefully-answers.68318/#post-1054119 @burgesjl it's...

Jan 19, 2021 at 9:09 PM
  15. juanchioooo attached a file to the thread Latest Build Update rFactor 2 Now Available.

[ATTACH]

id...jpg Jan 19, 2021 at 9:02 PM