JEmilio's Recent Activity

1. JEmilio replied to the thread Opinions about a new monitor.

Oh no, I use a fov 8-9 degrees bigger than the theoretical and in the simulation I mentioned I considered it.

Jul 22, 2024 at 9:06 PM
  2. JEmilio replied to the thread Opinions about a new monitor.

I have a G29 with some mods in the pedals including Hall sensors and a "progressive" spring in the brake. Ever since I started simracing...

Jul 22, 2024 at 9:03 PM
  3. JEmilio liked haunetal1990's post in the thread SOLVED topic for original manuals from cars / track parts.

blueprints / manuals / spare parts ! All *.pdf files that i post here can be found directly on google ! brakes Brembo ▶ pads (incl....

Jul 22, 2024 at 8:43 PM
  4. JEmilio replied to the thread SOLVED topic for original manuals from cars / track parts.

I've found these two wonderful Dropbox's with a lot of manuals about the Porsche 992 GT3 Cup and the 911 GT3 R 991.1: 992 GT3:...

Jul 22, 2024 at 8:27 PM
  5. JEmilio liked lokcy le maoul's post in the thread Bug after installation.

ah ok thank you very much for your feedback!! have a nice day

Jul 22, 2024 at 5:16 PM
  6. JEmilio replied to the thread Opinions about a new monitor.

Last night I simulated how the 21:9 will looks like and yes, with my regular in game seat position I could barely see the top of the...

Jul 20, 2024
  7. JEmilio replied to the thread Opinions about a new monitor.

Oh well, that's really not an option for me. In such case I would upgrade other things before.

Jul 20, 2024
  8. JEmilio liked ThomasJohansen's post in the thread Opinions about a new monitor.

My point was not so much about getting more vertical view, I just want you to keep in mind that a ultrawide 25" is quite smaller than a...

Jul 20, 2024