JEmilio's Recent Activity

1. JEmilio liked hitm4k3r's post in the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

The wierd thing is people think that certain features of the game come at no cost. They want to load 61 AI cars at Le mans - wich other...

Feb 24, 2024 at 3:44 PM
  2. JEmilio liked AlexHeuskat's post in the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

rF2 at this state is all I need, the only game I will need will be rFactor3, not an rF2 WEC mod.....I'm fully satisfied with rF2, with a...

Feb 24, 2024 at 3:43 PM
  3. JEmilio liked AlexHeuskat's post in the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

I wont wait for 4 years to have LMU fixed with the same rF2 features, for the moment rF2 is far better, so much more content. About...

Feb 24, 2024 at 3:40 PM
  4. JEmilio liked AlexHeuskat's post in the thread Can You Relate to This ?.

28min, the time to refund LMU, I have never left rFactor 2 ;), this is what rF2 can do and LMU will never do : 40 AI, any car for any...

Feb 23, 2024 at 3:19 PM
  5. JEmilio liked Lazza's post in the thread Can You Relate to This ?.

No, but I keep having this recurring dream/nightmare where people can't understand what a licensed game is, or what early access means....

Feb 23, 2024 at 3:18 PM
  6. JEmilio liked Lazza's post in the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

Come on, seriously. Are you guys adults or kids? Grasp what a license might require regarding a standalone game, and if you didn't see...

Feb 22, 2024 at 3:53 PM
  7. JEmilio replied to the thread Exclude Le Mans Ultimate In Windows Defender.

Lol :D:D

Feb 21, 2024 at 4:38 PM
  8. JEmilio liked GrimDad's post in the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

I've been on the fence with LMU, being a VR user I didn't want to buy. One reason for not wanting it was I got a rennsport key a while...

Feb 21, 2024 at 3:14 AM
  9. JEmilio replied to the thread Le Mans Ultimate.

No vr, yes buy

Feb 20, 2024 at 6:30 PM
  10. JEmilio replied to the thread SOLVED Shift Lights Aston Martin GT3 not working.

Those aren't shitf lights. When they're blue indicate that traction control is working and when are yellow mean abs is activated

Feb 20, 2024 at 4:47 PM
  11. JEmilio replied to the thread Released GT3 Update and (v1) BOP.

And the Porsche updated

Feb 20, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  12. JEmilio liked Andregee's post in the thread Released GT3 Update and (v1) BOP.

Le Mans Ultimate is out and the cars dont have the stupid shift limitations where downshifts are not possible while staying on throttle.

Feb 20, 2024 at 4:44 PM
  13. JEmilio replied to the thread Anybody with G923 have Rev Indicators working..

when you start fanaleds, do the leds flash?

Feb 20, 2024 at 5:23 AM