Comante's Recent Activity

1. Comante replied to the thread 60 vs 144Hz.

The point with G-sync or freesync is to never have tearing despite the fps output be it 20, 23, 61, or 124 fps. For RF2 The main goal...

Jul 8, 2020 at 7:23 AM
  2. Comante replied to the thread Feel of flat spot tires.

In controller.json have you set your wheel torque? Rf2 need to know if you have a strong wheel to be sure to not exceed realistic forces.

Jul 8, 2020 at 7:15 AM
  3. Comante replied to the thread [SOLVED] Strange Steam-RF2 issue / stutters.

In Steam disabled ALL options relative to this title about streamings, overlay, remote play, big picture mode and so on.

Jul 7, 2020 at 8:15 PM
  4. Comante replied to the thread [SOLVED] Strange Steam-RF2 issue / stutters.

Deleting and let it reistall everything with a few PC restart solved the problem. Now everything seems perfect, except for the fact...

Jul 7, 2020 at 9:26 AM
  5. Comante replied to the thread Having second thoughts already.

Absolutely Under the hood Rfactor fire at you 400Hz FFB and 2000Hz (if remember well) tire information update

Jul 6, 2020 at 12:44 PM
  6. Comante replied to the thread Feel of flat spot tires.

Which is the weird feeling ? To feel the flatspot in the turns or to not feel in the straights?

Jul 5, 2020 at 9:14 PM
  7. Comante replied to the thread Having second thoughts already.

If you are jeager to start from scratch, usually the advice that is given here , is to start from here: [MEDIA] You have the car and...

Jul 5, 2020 at 6:40 PM
  8. Comante liked Alex72's post in the thread Modern racecars is bad for your driving skill !.

I sure got better personally when i went from modern race cars to older beasts. Started out after having done no sim racing for a long...

Jul 5, 2020 at 1:50 PM
  9. Comante replied to the thread [SOLVED] Strange Steam-RF2 issue / stutters.

My other steam games are ok, I've read on the web that this hicckup happened to other with rf2 , but was unable to find the same...

Jul 5, 2020 at 1:38 PM
  10. Comante replied to the thread [SOLVED] Strange Steam-RF2 issue / stutters.

I have only 1 account, i fear something went broke in steam when it had done ctd due to some OC experiment after a cpu change

Jul 5, 2020 at 1:35 PM
  11. Comante posted a new thread.

[SOLVED] Strange Steam-RF2 issue / stutters

Recently I'm experiencing this situation : Steam request me to log in each time I boot my PC then RF2 request to restart downloading all...

Forum: Technical & Support

Jul 5, 2020 at 11:14 AM
  12. Comante replied to the thread Modern racecars is bad for your driving skill !.

Yes with old plywood tires you live in a semi permanent slipping condition. This make constant correction with the wheel a necessity

Jul 5, 2020 at 9:44 AM
  13. Comante replied to the thread Having second thoughts already.

... because love is complicated

Jul 5, 2020 at 9:17 AM
  14. Comante replied to the thread Having second thoughts already.

Yes is car dependant but being RF2 FFB only simulated phisically, without artificial effect, you need to keep your signal within 100%...

Jul 4, 2020 at 10:47 PM
  15. Comante replied to the thread Modern racecars is bad for your driving skill !.

The rf2 approach has always been different: effect must be simulated somehow, tweaks and canned effect in place of simulated one, are...

Jul 4, 2020 at 11:26 AM