buzz hornet's Recent Activity

1. buzz hornet liked JimmyT's post in the thread Safety car bugs.

Fact of life my friend :D

Feb 24, 2020 at 11:15 PM
  2. buzz hornet liked JimmyT's post in the thread Safety car bugs.

WARNING: wall of text incoming. You've been warned.:) This is the section I've added to the rfm I use on my server and it sort of works...

Feb 24, 2020 at 11:14 PM
  3. buzz hornet liked Juergen-BY's post in the thread Ai speed difference Qualifying to Race.

What i meant, is the game ai strength. I`m not sure, if the rcd files are really working. I was messing with them 2-3 years ago a lot,...

Feb 24, 2020 at 11:13 PM
  4. buzz hornet liked RoboCAT10's post in the thread Track AIWs.

Hey I was just wondering how soon Adelaide might be looked into because I was hoping to start my season off with this track. All good if...

Feb 24, 2020 at 11:12 PM
  5. buzz hornet liked t0p5ecret's post in the thread Track AIWs.

Hey mate, I’ll start on this tonight for you. Can you message me the exact version please.

Feb 24, 2020 at 11:12 PM
  6. buzz hornet liked Nibo's post in the thread [REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager.

I can try. Do you mean pts difference of every driver to leader, or difference between next driver down the list?

Feb 24, 2020 at 11:11 PM
  7. buzz hornet replied to the thread [REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager.

Hi Nibo - pts difference of every driver to leader would be great to have an option to have difference between next driver down the...

Feb 24, 2020 at 11:11 PM
  8. buzz hornet replied to the thread [REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager.

Nice update - thanks Any chance on the Driver and Team Standings Page to have the difference in points from first to last. Example say...

Feb 24, 2020 at 1:37 AM
  9. buzz hornet liked Justifier's post in the thread [REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager.

Hi Nibo, just wanted to say thanks for adding these options. Cheers

Feb 24, 2020 at 1:34 AM
  10. buzz hornet liked Nibo's post in the thread [REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager.

Updated to 2.058.29 Added championship option "Show points sum column on the left side of standings tables". Default "Off". Added...

Feb 24, 2020 at 1:34 AM