REPLACED Build 590 Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Ruben Miranda

Ruben Miranda Registered

Hello
    Thanks ISI
    We had a League race with 20 + racers Day in to night over 100 minutes and it was just awesome.

RF 2 ran great
    Again Thank you ISI and Company

Ruben

2. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Come on guys... he was talking about the GTX 780, wich is quiet different to 650, 670, 750 etc. These are mid range cards and 780 is more a high end card...I heared from friends, wich are using the gtx780, about similar problems with dx9 games. Just read before typing... ;-)

[​IMG]

3. peterchen

peterchen Registered

I have a friend who just bought a 780 and rF2 runs fine with 120+ FPS all maxed out.
    And that just with a silly AMD 6-core!
    I can only guess that this people with big cards and problems just have an other
    issue with theire systems.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
  4. David Turnbull

David Turnbull Registered

my specs are in my profile but since build 382 ive had great performance, i switched back to 12.11 beta 11 and it runs great with 4x aa forced, 16x af and mostly medium ingame, i dont think the problem is rf2/isi any longer, i used to think it was their support for ati that was the problem, now i believe its the other way around, ati obviously cut something from the drivers after 12.11 because performance in rf2 went downhill after no matter how powerfull the card, we need someone to try isolate what it was in 12.11 that makes rf2 work great, if that happens maybe isi/ati have something to work with.

5. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

What's your point? people can express his thoughts about this new build here. They don't need to do any of your "smart" suggestions.

I personanally am not satosfied with this new build. It is not normal release a new stable build with new bugs.
    Night lighting (not tested), mod manager are proven to be wrong now and they worked fine im B382.

There was no need to release any stable build. It again was released one day after releasing unstable.

I don't understand what forces ISI to release such builds... I guess it is because they are not suffering their consequences as explaining to the drivers in our championship how to install previously working content by replacing modmgr.exe. They are having a broader free BETATESTING. BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT ISI CLAIMS THE PRODUCT COMPLIES WITH THE DEFINITION OF BETA STAGE. And not only the product, the development procedures and testing are also beta since they seem to be useless.

enviado mediante tapatalk

6. stonec

stonec Registered

There were 3 unstable releases before build 590, which were tested for two weeks in total. It was necessary to get a build out because only 10% of the servers worked due to the join button issue and leagues were cancelling their races. Now we have normal traffic on our league server. The night lighting issue was there in a previous unstable as well, but no tester spotted it. I would not have noticed it either because I always drive cars with headlights at night and it's hard to see the difference then.

7. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

Interesting our league did a 2 hour race at Sebring a 5x time and no one complained about night lighting. Am I missing something?

8. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

It took me a while to track down 12.11 b11 but I finally found one and installed it but I haven't noticed much of an improvement from the current 14.x release. I am on an old HD5770 though. I think I just have to suck it up until I get a newer card.

Out of curiosity, where did you find 12.11 b11? The version I have is a custom driver. I would like to try the exact one you are using if possible.

9. MarcG

MarcG Registered

well done in dragging that up :rolleyes:

10. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Am i supposed to read the forum daily? If you dont like things being brought up, do not write them.

enviado mediante tapatalk

11. MarcG

MarcG Registered

you completley missed the context of the posts and you brought it back up for no reason whatsoever!

12. Woodee

Woodee Registered

I don't think there is any need to get so defensive. Take a deep breath :)

13. David Turnbull

cant remember exactly where i found them but ive uploaded them here ;) 12.11 beta 11 + cap2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2dvc06d01045d6k/AMD_Catalyst_12.11_beta11_+_CAP_2.rar

14. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

15. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

16. kosmo1982

kosmo1982 Registered

Man u saved rfactor2 for me!i tried different drivers and had drops to 10fps.with drivers u posted i have minimu 40fps wit mirrors on and 50 with mirrors off!usually 60fps during the race:D thx a lot!

Wysyłane z mojego LG-E400 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

17. David Turnbull

no problem, just sharing the experience ive had, theres something in those drivers that like rf2, ive not got the brains to find out what it is but if someone could and then maybe do a modified driver with whatever is missing from the new ones then maybe alot more ati users would love the game as much as i do. :)

18. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Which version where you using before?

19. kosmo1982

kosmo1982 Registered

14.3 and 14.2.Also tried 13.12 with same results.
    With this old drivers not only i have higher fps, but i dont get drops in framerates on some certain places like after first turn on Mores, Moreover i used to have like 10-15 fps when i watched from tv cams, now i have almost no difference when i switch to them.

I also can play in 3d with Tridef drivers, havent tested much but i dont see much difference in fps, maybe like 5 to max 10 fps loss.

20. mixer61

mixer61 Registered

This evening,button join is grey......Racingfr,lola t280,sebring.Sunday no problem.