Apex Modding GT3 - 2012 (v1.09 )

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by yoss, Jan 25, 2014.

1. baked bean

baked bean Registered

It says Im missing AM_GT3_v0.87, but ive definitely got it installed, strange. Also the same with Essington park also, ive got 1.04 installed too, but it wont let me join :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
  2. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Maybe it is the dust? I'm speaking about the pedals, because I had have this sort of issues with my old G27 brake pedal!

3. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

Juergen-PY, have you possibly repacked those components with modified MAS files? If so, that will change the signature which may be why Baked Bean can't join. If I make changes to a public component (other than the GetMod URL as that doesn't impact the sig at all) I normally change the component name a little so that it doesn't create confusion.

4. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Yep, i made a new package, car and sound separate. I must repack this package with changed mod name. Or you uninstall yours and download via getmod.

Thanks Noel for your advice.

//Edit: i do a repackage with different name. I make a new posting, when it done.

5. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

Why are you repackaging?

A:) Because you made some changes to the mod.
    B) The original mod is distributed as a MultiCmp and you are just attempting to extract the individual components so you can add GetMod support?

If the answer is B. Then you should be able to extract the individual components without changing the sig and therefor it will still be compatible with the public MultiCmp. If you're not making changes to the mod then there is no sense forcing people to download what they already have. My Component Builder too makes this a very simple process. To do that you just install the MultiCmp and then go into the Installed folder and find the subfolder for each component and then double click on it's MFT file which will open it up in my tool. Then just add your own GetMod URL and then click the package button. It will spit out a rfcmp with your URL but without messing up the sig. Then just build a new vmod (please increment the version number when you do) and you should be good to go.

My tool is here:
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/19023-Component-Builder?p=259911&viewfull=1#post259911

6. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Done.

7. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Hi Juergen, I still cant join because you have changed the vehicle name and it causing a mismatch, im sure you just need to make a rfmod with car and track like in this video. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjQ_eo2zsl4

8. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

The problem is, GetMod don`t support multi cmp`s, but i want have the content downloadable via GetMod for our Leaugue Members. Therefor i made 2 seperate rfcmp`s, Car and Sound. You should uninstall and delete my older rfmod and let GetMod download the parts.

I uninstalled & deleted the AM GT3 Mod and FIAGT Sound, connected to server, downloaded Car & Sound and everything was fine.

9. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

You really should just extract the rfcmps from the Multi and add links to those. You are going to create confusion by changing sigs for no reason.

Also, if you don't want to use my tools, so you know, you don't have to repack to include your own URL. Just open the MFT file for the component you want to host with notepad and change the URL to your own. Then build a new vmod to pick up that change.

But it is easier with the right tools. :) This method will create rfcmp's with sigs that match the Apex's original sigs and include your URL all at the same time.

10. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Not long got home from Brands Hatch watching the Blancpain series there and had a great time, that sound, oh my like thunder :D For me the SLS made the best sound but that bimmer sounded awesome too. Any way back OT how things coming along chaps, any news on my favorite mod ? :)

11. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

i was there too! boiling, great racing and great noises!!

12. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Me too, the sounds was awesome!

13. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

14. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

I was there too! We should have had a meet up!

The SLS sounds sublime although I thought the Z4 was loudest.

15. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Wow, quite a few of you's there then in the sunshine, hey Tommy, maybe you was surveying the track for your next project. ;) And nice shot there Rob. :cool: Jamezinho, yeah mate would been nice to meet up for chat, i didnt even know i was going this morning, it was a spur of the moment kinda thing,. I went home after race 1 for a bacon and egg sarnie and to pick my son up from nannys where he spent the night, then got back to Brands around an hour before second race, im only 10 minutes down the road from there. My god there was some beautiful super cars knocking about aswell, like that Mclaren P1, what a tool :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
  16. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

Sorry for the hijack too!

[​IMG]

17. baked bean

baked bean Registered

nice shot that Jamezinho :D

18. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

The z4 was the star at wec Silverstone too, seeing as corvette didn't show

19. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

Oh, and can someone please build brands?! A proper version would be awesome

20. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

Did you lads see the triple screen motion rigs set up in the shop? Looked like they were running rFactor with Fanatec CSW's.

£5 for 6 minutes! I was tempted to show them how it's done but not at that price!