rFactor2 empty servers vs iRacing full servers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nazirull Safry Paijo, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

For 80usd lifetime vs 12usd per car.
    For better track simulation, live tires vs flat track and dead tires.

Its sad really.

2. coops

coops Banned

another comparison now that's SAD really.................

3. Nazirull Safry Paijo

4. redapg

redapg Registered

fact ist: and ........ another senseless post

5. pemigris

pemigris Registered

Ooh, I accept empty servers at the moment and I'm searching a league now. I was iRacing member for a ca. two years, have spent 700$ for their content and I must say,rFactor2 killed it for me. I've never expected that something can do it. So I accept to race against the KI, which sometimes is even better than a few wiener members there (not each member,just few ;) ) And yes,on the other side,I wish we had such a cumulated community on one site instead of tens of empty servers.
    But rFactor2 is so much more 'alive' compared to iRacing,that I will not come back there anymore.
    Secondly,their update politics compared to rFactor2 is a kind of a joke.If iRacing had so many updates and new stuff like rFactor,it would be enough for them to publish for the next 10 years (I only have to say pigeons or better sound,but only from outside for now :) ) for at least 100$ again.

Best

Michael

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
  6. FAlonso

FAlonso Registered

iRacing is a finished game, the graphics are very good, very good optimization, no problems online, few bugs, most professional careers ...
    rFactor 2 nkpro reminds me, a good simulator, but with many problems behind. For nkpro, his biggest problem was the online crashes and server crashes. Although this has been fixed there ever any player.
    In rFactor2 there are also many problems, mainly optimization, online bugs, poor graphics, features that have not been completed.

RFactor2 Hopefully that does not happen the same thing to nkpro, has many nice features rFactor2 simulation with no other simulators.

7. Nazirull Safry Paijo

u really is Alonso? xD

8. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Do you mean Iceracing?! yes, if you like to race on the ice and if you like to pay 4324523$ every year and if you like to race on a static tracks without weather and dinamic time, without offline and and...............then Iceracing land is the perfect choice!!:rolleyes:

9. Davy TASB

Davy TASB Registered

Not taken up Tim's offer of a refund yet?
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.ph...l=1#post187190

How strange....

10. 7xu5

7xu5 Registered

rfacto2 unfortunately begins to remember the sad story of netkart, It's a shame to see how it could be a great simulator, every day is abandoned by most people, because of the bad road leading by the development.

11. FAlonso

FAlonso Registered

I see you still kissing the feet of ISI.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/2r4ipfd.jpg

I think the same as you.

12. pemigris

pemigris Registered

small addition : from my point of view we only need one central! multiplayer platform for which I would pay like I formerly paid for iracing.
    With a career mode and real names.
    One have to appreciate that the iRacing online system is quite perfect (balanced) and is very successful so this is the only thing left which I really still miss in Rfactor2.

13. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

+1 IMO this is the only element of iR that has rF beat on. If we can get enough APIs out of ISI we should be able to build our own system similar to iR. Even if it has a monthly fee associated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

14. lemming77

lemming77 Registered

I prefer things as they are in rF2 right now, to be honest. I always felt racing in iRacing was spread a bit too thin. I've had several races on iRacing, none of which are remarkable enough to stand out to me. Whereas in rF2, I tend to join leagues and prearranged single events exclusively, where it becomes so much more exciting when I know that if I screw up, I can't try again in an hour.

Plus, any battle, whether it be on track or otherwise, becomes far more interesting when you know your enemy. Building up rivalries and targets in leagues is something I could never do in iRacing, as I never saw the same person twice.

15. Davy TASB

Davy TASB Registered

Nah mate (and where am I "kissing feet" by the way???). I'm too busy smirking at you.

Yet again you cant/wont answer a direct question and you are still moaning about a game that you don't even own.

:D :D :cool:

16. Nazirull Safry Paijo

to each its own.

my point is rf2 with its quality deserve more audience and participation.

17. Nazirull Safry Paijo

yes its abit of ice...but the racing is super. many series many cars and many ppl.
    imho, isi shud do a core series and let leagues compete in it!

18. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Rfactor 2 will attract some decent leagues after a few more good builds & when a few trackpacks are released
    (& more official content etc )

That's when rfactor 2 will have good online

19. WiZPER

WiZPER Registered

Majority is seldom the wisest

20. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

This is all true and I agree but some people absolutely refuse to make the effort to find a league and see exactly what they have been missing out on. Instead they just troll the forums complaining about empty servers. Hahaha

So to handle both camps, some sort of organized system would be nice. This same system could be used for leagues too. The pickup racers may even find their way over to the leagues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.