[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

A couple bugs, a couple questions and a couple comments.

Bugs:
    I don't know the exact values nor do i know with the exact cars but i believe it is all three. If you place the brake map above 4, the engine rpm never stops. It's literally like the accelerator is stuck open at the spot you left off the gas.

One more bug is that the Arthur Merlin starts with preheated tires as compared with the other two cars starting on cold tires.

Questions:
    Is there going to be a Ferrara Italy V8 (or what ever you'd like to call it, saw all other GTE previews except for that one)? And a long with that not sure if you are doing the American series or the World series but will there be the 2012 version of the Darche or the GT3 version of that car?

Comments:
    Again super awesome job with all of these cars!! It makes me really excited to see the future of rF2 and it's capabilities as the cars are hard to drive fast (and it pisses me off as i crash all the time) but really rewarding when you do get it all right. Cannot wait to see the prototypes in the hopefully not to distant future!! Keep up the amazing work!

2. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Cavallino, Modenari (Ferrari's original factory was in Modena), LaSquadra, Dinarri...

3. paarma

paarma Registered

Suggestions to Ales:
    - Bayro handles bumps/kerps too "violently, hard and fast". I would make it just little bit softer over bumps.
    - 3rd and 4th gears with the default setups are too wide apart making the car unstable when braking/downsifting from high speed. Im sure it dosent matter that much after you adjust engine braking but more even gearing would make the cars more user friendly to drive. :)
    - let the user choose between clean or dirty windscreen.

Good work so far and im looking forward for next updates.
    Thanks.

Cheers,
    Jari

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
  4. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Hi Rob, yes. Our final list will actually include 5 cars without vette. Our plan was to do 4 cars but we will add one more later on-italian car. Vette is free one but not the ISI model but we are making completly new one 2013 model.
    And yes, all updates are completly free, each update comes with notifications over email and new download link.

5. NWDogg

NWDogg Registered

Wait, I'm confused now. I thought that the Italian car, since it is such an important vehicle, was to be placed into a separate paymod. Are you now saying that, along with the AM, Bayro, Darche, and Venom that I've already paid for, I will also be receiving an Italian model at some point in the future at no additional cost? Or was I correct originally in thinking it would be a separate paymod?

Thanks Ales, either way. I'm happy to pay for another if that's your best route. URD is the best modding group right now. Your attention to customer satisfaction is beyond anything I've seen in the industry.

6. UnitedRacingDesign

Exactly, we will add Italian car to this package.

7. NWDogg

NWDogg Registered

Wow, that is awesome news! The Italian car is a perfect fit for this package. I can't wait to have the Vette, Venom, and Italian battling it out just like in ALMS!

8. sg333

sg333 Registered

I would love to see a Maures SLS GT3. Maybe a new pack, with that, 2014 'Vette and Venom models? Would sure get another €10 from me :)

9. Robert Gödicke

Robert Gödicke Registered

What's the alpha layer in the Darche's body template being used for? I thought it was for reflection strength, but it seems it doesn't do anything for now. I can't create a matte paint by darkening the alpha layer.

Greez Rob

10. UnitedRacingDesign

Its for reflection yes. If you want to make it matte than you need to make it black.

11. Robert Gödicke

The reload button in the spinner in build 339 doesn't seem to work for me it seems, I have to restart rFactor 2 to see the changes I made...
    My fault. Carry on. :)

12. UnitedRacingDesign

Venom 2014, i know only about vette coming, there was actually some rumor about bmw M4 joining GTE but not confirmed. For SLS i actually doubt sofar as there are conversion allread going on how ive seen it and i think apex team showed some wips about it, might be released i guess but who knows. Something like blancpain series would actually be great mod but i doubt we are going to work on those. Protype cars, track, some more EGT cars and some other stuff we have planned makes us allready busy for a while :)

13. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

If the first public release contains 5 ( 6? ) GTE Cars and Prototypes ( 1? ), there are more than enough cars for now in my opinion. Will be great to finally have multiple cars to choose from, running in the same class

14. UnitedRacingDesign

Bayro,
    Darche,
    AM,
    Venom,
    FERRUCCI(Italian car, will come bit later)

And the vette 2013 wich will when done free public car.

This is the final list now and wont change anymore.

PX1 and PX2 will be diferent pack, made from both classes Including 4 PX1 and 2 PX2 (Not completly decided yet)

15. sg333

sg333 Registered

I mean this car: http://www.drivesrt.com/racing/viper-gt3r/

Which I think will be in the new USCR series. It looks very good.

16. UnitedRacingDesign

17. Robert Gödicke

The Darche looks and sounds pretty good. When the cockpit has the same visual quality like the exterior, this car will be awesome.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Miro

Miro Registered

Anybody up for an online race? :p

19. Robert Gödicke

I'm running on build 339, so can't get on the server.

20. Miro

Miro Registered

:(

Fire up 300!