Why can't I get into Nords?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kknorpp001, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

I just can't get into it. Not just the rf2 version, by the way. I just can't get into it. Am I the only one? Do I just need to out more time into it? Do I just need to call in sick and spend an entire day with it? Or is it just something that you like or don't like?

2. deak1944

deak1944 Guest

Take two aspirin and lie down for a while. Then we will discuss whether or not you should seek professional help.

3. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

4. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

tranquilisers work better, when I go in there I say to myself, be calm, just be calm, OHH cant you just be calm??

5. John.Persson

John.Persson Registered

I never have any probs with Nords, maybe you should drive online with some people and "tagging" them around the track. Much more fun then offline and ai, or online and never see anyone.

Nords is great fun!

6. Richard Chmielewski

Richard Chmielewski Registered

It's ok. I never understood peoples obsession with needing the track. Sure I understand why a manufacturer would bring a car there to test.

But to me, as far as online racing is concerned. It's probably the worst one of them all.

7. Tiago Lourenço

Tiago Lourenço Registered

Both are simply useless posts. Glad that finally I found the report button, trollers.

@On-topic

What do you really mean by saying "Can't get into Nords", you mean you're too slow?

8. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Well I am slow for sure but what I mean is that I have very little interest in it and can't get excited about it. The idea of playing tag sounds like maybe fun but the track is so big you's have to start at the same time it would seem. Not that that is a problem. I wouldn't be surprised if I could learn to like it but seems like that would require a large investment of time.

9. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

he he he, did you? really glad for you :D dont loose it though..

10. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

A nicely done Nords is a great track for endurance racing in a league with a huge grid or ghost racing on your own. For pick up online races is a waste of time imo.

11. John.Persson

John.Persson Registered

I usually join pubs and wait until I can tag someone and play cat and mouse.

If I am the faster one, I usually slow in for some nice battles =)

But yeah, never really doing laps on it. Just some fun playing catch :)

12. Tiago Lourenço

Tiago Lourenço Registered

Like CdnRace said, it's a waste of time to search for online races. The people who think this is a good track for an endurance are just a few, so hard to find a race/league with a huge grid.

But it's worth a try. :)

I could stay all night reading your posts full of trolling, but you know what? ... I won't. Gtfo.

13. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

You could refrain from swearing too but you didnt. Sleep it off ;)

14. Lecram

Lecram Registered

I spend hours and hours and then some at Nurburgring with GPL back in the days, trying to break 8 minutes in the Lotus 49 and later the Ferrari and Eagle. I believe I was the 13th person in my country to go sub 8 but what fun it was. An immense improbable and impossible looking goal until you get the hang of it.
    So,
    imo yes because eventually you will want to race it proper because of it being the mother of all tracks :)

15. Twista

Twista Registered

I think it's just the version we currently have. It's awful compared to work by Feels etc. In fact all of the ported tracks feel dull compared to scratch ones so far. The only reason I boot up rf1 now is for Nordschleife, VLN and Historix.

16. Hectari

Hectari Registered

I think you've missed the light-hearted nature of their posts and what they're alluding to, mistaking them for troll posts and going on the offensive... becoming the troll imo.

17. tjc

tjc Registered

+1

:)

18. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

btw, swearing with gtfo isnt just missing the point, is it? or Im in the wrong forum..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
  19. Minibull

Minibull Member

Wow, haha! Careful lads, don't you dare crack a smile, lest this cop get an itchy trigger finger...

The real road was the funny bit with the current Nords we have. Seemed that it had a left and right side to it...whichever side the cars drove over more got painted with rubber...which stopped spot-on in the middle of the track XD

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
  20. deak1944

deak1944 Guest

I hope he does not keep it in the same pocket where he keeps his sense of humor.