Calling all north and south americans. Stop letting Europe and Australia kick our...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kknorpp001, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

... butts. Really, it can't be that bad! Where the heck are all of you? Show your faces! Don't let those inferior continents (just kidding ; just trying to rally the troops) dominate the rf2 community!

Come on for crying out loud! Get out there on the online servers! Speak up in the forums!

I'm mad as hell (not really, just for emphasis)!

What do I need to do to peel you guys away from whatever crap you are running now? And don't tell me about gsc. That's no excuse as inferiors (just kidding again) across the ocean are playing that too and also rf2.

Do you need servers? Organization? Brain surgery (kidding again)? What?!?!

Please tell me you understand the beauty of rf2.

OK, I'll stop there for now but I'm not giving up until you guys come to the table. I know racing is big in South America, for example, so put down your gsc and come to the party!

1 person likes this.
  2. Paul_Ceglia

Paul_Ceglia Registered

Im here! ;)

3. deathofmarat

deathofmarat Registered

What do you expect? rF2 is full of European style motorsport. As a whole, Americans* can't comprehend right turns.

Reporting in from Chicago.

*Americans as in citizens of the United States of America.

4. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

You have iRacing,the best USA style racing game!;)

5. hoser70

hoser70 Registered

6. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Organize a race. Give one weeks notice. Get the ball rolling. The interest is there believe me, just the organization part isn't.

7. hoser70

hoser70 Registered

8. taufikp

taufikp Registered

Lol :d

9. SVO

SVO Registered

Are you married? If so, your wife must be......wife coming now. BYE!!!

10. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Registered

I'm here!! sorta....I don't have any friends near me that are into racing sims, otherwise I'd always be online.
    Everyone I know personally only plays fps games day and night....
    I gave my old DFGT to a friend who was all into learning this game, until he started driving and couldn't do it.
    I bought a G27 for a friend's birthday because he was telling me he would race all the time if he had one. He's tried rfactor1 like twice in the past 2 months...no longer has any interest...
    Maybe it's just a Michigan thing, but the only racing anyone has interest in around here is drag racing with the occasional Belle Isle F1.

I'm babbling really, but I feel the need to yell it all!! Also, I'm waiting for some new GT cars, or even a few street cars to really get into it. I'm not much of an F1 fan at all, and that seems to be the bigger focus here.

11. hoser70

hoser70 Registered

If you are free on Saturday afternoons Salajutsu check us out: www.finelineracing.net.

We start points racing on the 15th and just completed two test race that went well. No open wheelers here - - tin top all the way baby!

12. Reprobator

Reprobator Registered

i may not be american but damn isi bring us some nice american muscle baby please!

13. Golanv

Golanv Registered

Yes, it is important to have the colonies being represented aswell.
    My gf is from U.S, does that count?

14. pay2021

pay2021 Registered

I talk but nobody reply.

15. JuanitoRPM

JuanitoRPM Registered

YES YOU CAN! :p

16. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

I don't know. Might need a picture?

17. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Thanks, hoser, might try to join you but I'm no tin top fan right now but always like to support if participation is low. Have to say that I am somewhat intimidated by endurance b/c I suck at pit/strategy.

So, damnit, what about South America. Tim, what do you guys do to alienate South America so badly? LOL. Or are they just tainted by American style racing?

18. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

I think the americans are just intimidated by our skills and pace!! (not realy lol, just trying to get them out of the err....closet :p )

19. Ivan Baldo

Ivan Baldo Registered

I am from South America (Uruguay) and I don't want to spend my money in a product I cannot test before I buy.
    Also, I think I need to buy a new PC to run this thing...
    So, still racing rFactor 1 though I admit I am bored of it, specially after trying iRacing for free (thanks Cadillac!).
    I am following its progress through this forum and I guess I will buy it when it is gold if I like the demo and only if also some of my teammates buy it too, I am used to 20+ grids full of friends I meet in person so thats very important for me.
    I tell all this since it is my current situation and maybe you could find this info interesting or enlightening somewhat.
    Bye!

20. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

We did. For 5 or 6 weeks. We got some response but it has been petering out. But I'm still into it, if it is the 60's F1s. IMO everything else is, how can I say?... for wussies!

But oh, to add yet one more jab at the system... if I can't get into a race within say, 10 minutes, because of some stupid mod/car/track missing component crap then I'm gone and doing something around the house that I can actually accomplish with less struggle. Like maybe giving my cat a bath!