Next Update.....?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nand Gate, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

as it seems ISI are stopping physics work, which I think is a pity, and focus on visual which for me is something I could do with later.

2. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

Please show me where they have stated that?

3. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

ill try, just a mom

4. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

yes, not a statement, just my belief after all this pressure about graphics.(post from Tim some pages up)

5. TJones

TJones Registered

There is a hugh difference between "shifting a bit" and "stopping work".:)

6. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

i said it was my belief, nothing more

7. Cracheur

Cracheur Registered

to all all the ISI lovers and Pcars haters who preach patience is very important and that visuals blabla don't matter: please note that this "update thread" has the most posts in the last days... whatever it means...
    I like RF2 (mainly SP, as you barely find people online or you're missing a "this car for this track" mod...) but I also enjoy the weekly updates of PCars. It's always nice to be able to check the improvements in such short intervals. Somehow it makes you feels more like being part of it...
    At the end, even if some people don't want to hear about any competition in this forums: Don't forget: competition is always a good thing for the end-customer... don't forget about the TRABI...-;)

8. FONismo

FONismo Registered

Grats for bringing the thread back off topic. As said this is for rF2 not for people to willy wave about pCARS graphics. You want to talk about pCARS then create a thread and you can all congress together and big up the pretty graphics

9. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

What about iRacing then? They have updates 2-3 times per year ;)

For me the most important thing in simracing is racing and competing in my league, but for some people here I feel that updates are more important than racing ;)

10. Cracheur

Cracheur Registered

somehow I was expecting you to be first to reply-;), worked out. still enjoying the TRABI?

11. Cracheur

Cracheur Registered

btw: the whole threat is off topic, otherwise I wouldn't have taken the fun to join in... > ISI does not confirm any kind of update release neither the content... should be closed right away... sorry but this attitude reminds me again the Trabi...

12. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

Boring stuffs guys....really boring...:/

13. FONismo

FONismo Registered

What the helll is Trabi? Btw for the record i really don't care about the graphics right now, that should be clear from my posts and i'm guessing the majority here. At a guess and speaking for myself the reason this thread is active is i would like more content right now rather than eye candy.

I just don't get why you guys can't create a thread for you to discuss pCARS. I did over at WMD, i created a rF2 one, spent most of my time speaking to myself in there mind as the graphics are not quite to their tastes over there

14. Cangrejo

Cangrejo Registered

It's like it's pro hamilton but prefers to enter pro Alonso forums to criticize because it is more fun. I never understood

15. Johannes Rojola

Johannes Rojola Registered

I think he means this: [​IMG]

16. Cracheur

Cracheur Registered

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trabant > in relation to competition. But seriously no offend here, it was supposed to be joke.
    I only mentioned Pcars because I prefer their way they do updates, that's all. Every company has it's own policy for updates during beta and I may not share ISIs view at the moment but I respect it. So at least I'm a bit back in the topic-;)

17. FONismo

FONismo Registered

Indeed. Hammy all day long

Ah right thanks. Thought it was some form of morse code or something, even googled it....haha

18. Cracheur

Cracheur Registered

About the Trabant: "The main selling points was that it had room for four adults and luggage in a compact, light and durable shell and that it was fast (when introduced) and durable." > that's actually not true because the main selling point was that it was the ONLY car available in communist countries like the former DDR. > competition > no choice > not good for the customer > communism > not allowed to speak about everything... again was meant to be a joke... and not an offense to anybody.

19. FONismo

FONismo Registered

Good man, respect! Now go and create your thread for you and your friends to chat amongst when you get the pCARS twitch. Jokes obviously

20. Cracheur

Cracheur Registered

actually was about to start a discussion about GTR3 over here-;)... honestly if I had friends, I wouldn't post on a Saturday night over here;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.