Discord

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dalmation, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Dalmation

Dalmation Registered

I got banned from discord a few times because I was having me mental illness problems. I try to join and so I can be included and show I am a positive person. I join and make positive conversation and I always get banned for no reason. Because I had mental issues that has defined me and I am no longer allowed. I try to be better for my health but what is the point? I get called a troll and other words but why? Because I am different and have own thoughts? It is bullying. I am got excluded for ever because I was mentally vulnerable and fell for the trap of fighting back. Because of that I am the one who gets excluded for ever .

what else am I suppose to do ? Why does someone have to be excluded for ever because they had and suffer from mental illness? Why was I banned?

I got banned because I threatened suicide because I was being bullied on discord while the mods stood aside and made a joke of it. I was got accused of things that I never said. The person who was bullying me got made a mod as a joke from Jimmi. I got worked up and threatened suicide because yes that is what I wanted to do. I got help. But it is not a joke and I don’t want anyone to think that it is. I got banned because I was in a bad stage mentally and felt like I had everyone against me. I threatened suicide and I got banned. I got help and am much better but when I come back after time away to be positive I instantly get banned again.

no I am not a normal person. I am diagnosed with a couple things and I am okay with that. No I don’t live in Europe’s like rest of you but it is okay. No I don’t got that much friends and I have difference thought process. But I am not a bad person. Stop treating me like joke and stop making me like I am a bad person.

2. Dalmation

Dalmation Registered

I message jimmi and I tell him I’m sorry. I tell him sorry that I am autistic. Sorry that wanted to help people. Sorry that I wanted friends. Sorry that I wanted to add to rfactor. Sorry that I wanted positivity. Sorry that I wanted to kill myself.

but I never get sorry. I get treated like worthless. Never sorry for being called insults. Never sorry for being called lizard or troll. Never sorry for being accused of things. Never sorry for making me want to kill myself. Nothing. I got made feel worthless and no point in trying get better. And yes this happened. Yes I accept I not perfect person but I was bullied and it always got ignored. It got to stage where I was going to end my life thanks to some people. I was always made as bad person even now. It seem that discord is a club

3. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

Sorry to hear this Dalmation.

I will let you in on a secret, no one is normal, and nothing wrong with that :).
    For your mental health it's probably just better to stay away from Discord all together and just enjoy the game with some close friends and have fun. I don't even have it installed.

Binny and doddynco like this.
  4. doddynco

doddynco Registered

Yep we are all a bit strange us RF2 fans, especially here on on the forums. :) You've made some great posts here already and you seem like a nice guy and it it would be great if you stayed. On the internet, lots of people like to argue even when it's not important, so don't take it personally if people don't act in a polite manner - it's just one of the 'virtues' of anonymous posting.

There are people from all over the world on the forum so your not the odd one out - yes most are probably European but there's loads from other places too. There are also lots of non-native English speakers, and some who just use google translate, and that's excellent too. What brings us all together is that we all find this simulation fascinating.

Your post on Discord was not really on topic, and to most people, quite startling to read. Some people will jump on that and try to have a joke between themselves at your expense, but this is just the nature of everything being said in public (you will after all, find someone to comment on literally anything if you have a room of 1000 people).

So, relax, and welcome to the forum.

5. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

I say it again. Discord is no good. And it is not unique to discord of rF2. In the past internet used to be more immune to echochambers and circles of same few people. Now much like IRL in most internet places you have to quietly observe, learn unwritten rules of conduct and then try to fit in. In the past having some more interesting mentality would have been considered interesting and charismatic lol, perhaps creative. Now it is about how much same like everyone else can you become. I don't like that, its corrupted.

memoNo1 likes this.
  6. Hebree

Hebree Registered

I’m sorry to hear that Dalmation. You made some great conscious decisions. You admitted you were having metal illness problems, you sought help, you came back with a positive attitude and apologised. That takes a lot of guts and awareness to do, you are definitely not worthless. I also liked your positivity week post, we focus too much on the negative sometimes. I hope you put the discord incident behind you and keep being positive.

memoNo1 likes this.
  7. Binny

Binny Guest

They have a website with a forum, no need to be on discord twitter facebook ect... S397 does it because they know so many ppl are on these main stream social media pages, using it to attract new users. A link on all those sending them to the website would be a much better way IMHO, only 1 place to update and control makes things more simple and easier for S397 and users. Also most main stream social media is fact checked controlled i dont even bother to join them. Dalmation get off the main stream social media and just use the forum, yes i know its not kept up to date with info from users like discord but who cares if you have to go through what you went through. PS look after yourself, put you 1st and your health.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2022
    memoNo1 likes this.
  8. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

I think people called you a lizard and a troll because all you did was post pictures of lizards, and you were saying strange things about those lizards.

Remco Majoor likes this.
  9. Dalmation

Dalmation Registered

Again lying and exaggerating. People make me in to something I’m not. I contributed on lot got things like new Macau and DTM and other discussion. But I post 1 lizard sorry that happened and you say all I post was lizard stories. Complete rubbish . But yes all okay to talk about pizzas.

10. Dalmation

Dalmation Registered

And what you talking about what pictures of lizards was I posting? My profile picture? So what, why do you have a cow. And I posted another one because I was talking that I wanted to get one. Again lying from discord member group who wants me to feel bad.

11. Dalmation

Dalmation Registered

Where was you when got being accused of things and being made fun of. At that time Jimmi Alison was making the person who bullying me a mod for fun. Completely ignoring what was happening and making me feel bad about myself and wanting to end my life. But I post story about a lizard and I had my own interest and I get seen as the bad person.

12. Simulation_Player

Simulation_Player Registered

Discord is ok for quick question and useless talk.
    but forums is where core rf2 is. this is like a library for rf2...of new ideas/wish list, bugs, glitches, pictures ...everything.
    You can create thread of whatever topic (while following basic guidelines).
    overall discord is just there because it is now a trending social media and thats all.
    Forum is everything that a game need period.
    kunos managed to be on top of simulation industry without ever having official discord.
    forum is function, discord is fun.

you want to spread word about your new content/title ? facebook, twitter, insta and youtube....thats all the social media you will ever need.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
  13. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

I was probably sleeping, I most likely live on the other side of the planet from you. I'll let someone else who spends more time on discord decide about un-banning you, since I probably won't interact with you on there.

14. Mitch9

Mitch9 Registered

Pletny of people have already told you to get professional help from a therapist, within your means.
    You´ve always been misinterpreting most things as a personal attack, even coments that weren´t even directed at you.
    I see you haven´t changed your attitude at all so please get help, victimizing yourself all day isn´t going to get you any friends.

Remco Majoor and Goanna like this.
  15. Dalmation

Dalmation Registered

Then don’t accuse me of things

16. Dalmation

Dalmation Registered

I
    I got help and still I get treated badly. Even if I came back and said sorry. It not about me playing victim but sick of being bullied because I have been and you know it.

17. Dalmation

Dalmation Registered

Yo
    y you say I am being victim. You ignore everything that did happen. You ignore that I was even being bullied and made fun of my moderator. You know the names I was called. I’m not stupid I know what happened

18. Mitch9

Mitch9 Registered

So do I know what happened or not? lol. It´s all on discord so anyone can go back and confirm or deny your claims. (spoilers: no mod was making fun of you.)
    You almost always fail to read the tone and context of those conversations (which can be confusing at times, written conversations are odd in general), get some help in general and maybe get someone you can show the messages and can explain what´s going on before you reply.
    And yes, some people will be mean to you on the internet and in real life - if you don´t understand why you shouldn´t care about discord then you really need to get some help..If the fire burns, why do you keep puting your hand in it?

19. Dalmation

Dalmation Registered

I got did get help I already says that. Not fair I gamer banned when I come back. I said sorry for wanting to suicide and I try to be positive. It is bullying because I got excluded when I only want to be part of it

20. Dalmation

Dalmation Registered

I was being called sexist and other name by someone in discord. And Jimmi Allison made that person a mod while it was happening. Okay maybe it could not be made fun of but it still not right and that what caused me to feel terrible and want to end my life. Yes I got help and I already said sorry but I just got ignored. It people like you make it worse because you sweep it away and pretend never happened