April 7
Home Page:

Corti

Registered, Male, from Galicia, Spain

Corti was last seen:
May 17, 2024 at 12:07 AM
    1. Pales
      Pales
      Hi Corti, it does not let me respond directly to your message but sorry to hear about those attacks. I also thank you for attaching 2.0. Thank you very much. :)
      1. Corti likes this.
    2. Pales
      Pales
      Additionally, and I apologise for cluttering your profile posts, but I was just wondering if you may have archived the endurance racing series mod (specifically the 2.0 version). I have been going to great lengths to try and download this all over the internet but all of the download links have expired.
      1. Corti
        Corti
        Hello, don't worry, it's no bother. The forum is having continuous brute force attacks every day. The whole history of the IsR was recently recovered and it is possible that it may give some bugs as I am not an expert and for me it is a great achievement to get everything working again. If you tell me the mod and version you need, I will search my disks and send you the link if I have it.
        May 1, 2024
        Pales likes this.
      2. Corti
    3. Pales
      Pales
      Hi Corti, sorry to reach out to you directly. I am trying to use your website, but I seem to be prompted with an error each time I try to navigate your forums. The message 'Not acceptable - an appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server' appears intermittently for me.
    4. Normark
      Normark
      Hi Corti
      Thanks a lot for your sugestion, but I think that is the version I used to use a few months ago. But after the newest release of rfactor the karts don´t go idle, they stall, and I can see it is a known issue. Maybe I have to go some versions back if they dot fix this problem.
      Thanks for your reply, it´s always nice that wee try to help each other with the tricky task to mod for Rfactor :-)
      1. Corti likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 7
    Home Page:
    http://www.internationalsimracing.com
    RaceRank rF2 unique ID (if any):
    System: Operating System:
    Other
    System: Specific Model:
    Home Built
    System: Motherboard: