ebeninca's Recent Activity

1. ebeninca liked Marcel Offermans's post in the thread Released Reiza Pack Out Now!.

I'm not making excuses. It sounds like you've missed the little detail that I am no longer at Studio 397 (since two years now). I am...

May 16, 2024 at 5:56 PM
  2. ebeninca liked Nibo's post in the thread [REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager.

Fixed more float formatting for points in championship tables. Uploaded updated archive to same link without version change. Re-download...

May 12, 2024 at 5:41 PM
  3. ebeninca liked Nibo's post in the thread [REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager.

Matthew Overton, on VWSC_1964 championship race results page in browser press "CTRL+SHIFT+I" to bring up developer tools panel. Then...

May 12, 2024 at 5:40 PM
  4. ebeninca liked Matthew Overton's post in the thread [REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager.

[ATTACH] Screen shot of the team standing issue Nibo - and while I checked the championship name, I'll now use your technique to get a...

May 12, 2024 at 5:40 PM
  5. ebeninca replied to the thread [REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager.

Fixed for Driving Standings, but still happening for Team Standings. @Matthew Overton

May 11, 2024 at 5:19 AM