davehenrie's Recent Activity

1. davehenrie liked SharD's post in the thread Community Screenshots Thread (Unedited Screens Only).

NR2003:

May 18, 2024 at 2:10 AM
  2. davehenrie liked 8Ball's post in the thread Community Screenshots Thread (Unedited Screens Only).

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

May 18, 2024 at 2:09 AM
  3. davehenrie liked Cirrari's post in the thread Community Screenshots Thread (Unedited Screens Only).

Bentley Continental Gt3 Portland [IMG] [IMG]

May 18, 2024 at 2:09 AM
  4. davehenrie liked memoNo1's post in the thread [REL] Storm Gang Simulation Trans Am Golden Era 1968-1972.

[MEDIA] A video for lovers of cars that were still cars. Absolute vehicle control required! I love these old V8 tanks.

May 17, 2024 at 2:38 AM
  5. davehenrie replied to the thread FWD BTCC brakes are broken.

You should understand there WON'T be any news/progress/fixes for darn near ANYTHING rF2 related til probably next year at best. LMU is...

May 17, 2024 at 2:37 AM
  6. davehenrie replied to the thread Released Reiza Pack Out Now!.

If I recall correctly, Reiza DID seek contact here to deliver the files, but there was something still to be done and the files were...

May 14, 2024 at 2:43 PM
  7. davehenrie liked Simonk's post in the thread Misano 2022 by Andrea1968.

@atomed the AI update last year broke the fast rolling start at Misano. I had a look at it today and fixed it by resetting the teleport...

May 14, 2024 at 1:29 PM
  8. davehenrie liked Bernat's post in the thread Released GT3 Update and (v1) BOP.

I use both paddles for neutral and never accidentally hit them both. Upshifting and downsifhting in a fast sequence isn't a thing.

May 12, 2024