Ayrton de Lima's Recent Activity

1. Ayrton de Lima liked RaceNut's post in the thread Released Reiza Pack Out Now!.

Consider the larger trend with software and other services relying more on subscription pay models. It clearly works for companies. It...

May 17, 2024 at 8:41 PM
  2. Ayrton de Lima replied to the thread Released Reiza Pack Out Now!.

No one deserves negativity, I think Reiza, even though I don't play her simulators, is doing a great job with AMS, 2 things that should...

May 17, 2024 at 2:50 PM
  3. Ayrton de Lima replied to the thread Released Reiza Pack Out Now!.

I think in the same way, ISI charged for online and I bought it because I played with friends, a lot of people always complained about...

May 17, 2024 at 2:15 AM
  4. Ayrton de Lima liked pilAUTO's post in the thread Released Reiza Pack Out Now!.

Very serious question and I have real concerns about it : Wouldn't it simply be illegal or at least totally immoral not to allow...

May 17, 2024 at 2:13 AM
  5. Ayrton de Lima replied to the thread Released Reiza Pack Out Now!.

In truth, what is happening is that one thing is going to be ruined and everything, just in this last news we had I believe that if for...

May 16, 2024 at 5:01 PM
  6. Ayrton de Lima liked Delzimar's post in the thread Released Reiza Pack Out Now!.

This is not a valid excuse, we are in the digital age and a simple contact between your team and Renato Simioni would resolve this issue...

May 16, 2024 at 4:56 PM