z1 simwheel software out now

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by coops, Sep 3, 2012.

1. coops

coops Banned

2. Russell Hodgson

Russell Hodgson Registered

3. bearair

bearair Registered

has anyone tested this yet? any feedback?

4. Christian Rosén

Christian Rosén Registered

I tried it with my clubsport wheel, rF2 and win8; didn't work. Not win8 compatible, but it seems to be a good software otherwise!

5. coops

coops Banned

they are updating there software all the time i will talk to them about for you. very gd software loads of info well worth buying.

check www.insidesimracing for a review they did.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012
  6. coops

coops Banned

it will happen there not sure how many sims are able to run on windows 8 yet. i have told them rf2 does.

7. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

edit. nvm. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
  8. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

9. Murtaya

Murtaya Registered

Looks great but if you want the touchscreen version you could run into trouble with RF2 and its inability to support enough usb devices. Sure looks like good hardware though (all of it). Can somebody please explain why you would be trying to use win 8 for a games machine? As far as I have seen win 8 is a pretty half assed attempt at trying to make a tablet compatible OS, like somebody at MS has suddenly realised that they are losing market share to android and crapple, and omg quick quick release something, doesn't matter if its crap lets just get it out there. Or have I missed some new feature in there that we can't do without?

10. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

I wouldn't recommend this for rF2. I have to control alt delete to get out of rF2 when this is running. It's clearly designed for iracing and the rF2 compatability is just a buggy afterthought.

11. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

I've been messing around with this a bit and it's really cool to be honest but too buggy with rF2. The most annoying thing is when exiting rF2 you get the "rF2 has stopped working properly" message. Again, you can tell it's designed to work with iracing first, other sims second. Too bad. Still would not recommend it for rF2.

12. DimebagDK

DimebagDK Registered

Works great with rF1, though... (except for some fuel-buttons, that seem to do nothing/freeze the app)