Z1 Dashboard - Issue when racing online

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by V12_Ben, Dec 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. V12_Ben

V12_Ben Registered

Hi All

Recently started playing rFactor 2 online (never played online on rF2, only offline) and been hosting my own server but I can't get the Z1 dashboard to work properly when hosting my own server.

When in any car driving, the dashboard will constantly cycle through several dashboards - each displaying for 1-4 seconds (varies). This behaviour persists throughout each session but only when driving, not when in the garage.

Anyone know what I may need to do to get the dash working? I've had a look in the Z1 settings and reduced the number of dashboards to a single dash but it still cycles through the statistics and brake balance dashboards. I've checked the network settings but from what I can see the IP address/port configuration is only required if the dashboard isn't being ran locally - my dashboard is being ran locally.

I've also checked the "Allow local server connections" within the Z1 settings but this hasn't changed the behaviour.

- Dashboard works without issues offline in RF2
    - Dashboard works fine in iracing
    - I'm using latest version 2020.3.3
    - I'm using the Z1 LCD screen
    - Issue only occurs when using rFactor 2 online (hosting my server)
    - Occurs on all cars and tracks I've tried both original and third party content
    - I'm not using the Z1 Analyzer
    - Latest Z1SWRF264.dll plugin is in the correct Bin64 > Plugins folder
    - Windows 10 v2004

I've posted the same question on the Z1 forum but haven't had any suggestions from anyone.

Cheers,
    Ben

2. lagg

lagg Registered