Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GCCRacer, Dec 5, 2013.
I would be happy with nissan GT500 Than i can overlap you all on youre hondas...
I would be happy if they announce the 70's F1 car and begin to work on it instantly + the Eagle Weslake + a new historic track, and ditch the indianapolis and indycar rubbish
And of course, I wish the Cobra is released as a christmas gift
Is the Cobra going to be a pace car? The Clio is starting to annoy me with the historics.
a system of penalties for those who hit behind , this is essential because it is very easy cars aside and quietly continue the race
- correct tires (central part of a tires always hotter then inner no matter what u do. also a little overheating the tire and a car becomes like a cow on the ice)
This is already in rf2, it just doesn't work well, or at all. so to finetune your request: please ISI tweak this system so we can actually use it
Of course I am interested in much of what has been discussed here, but honestly, what I want the most is the first build/update that isn't two steps forward and one step back. Every time we get a solid improvement in one area, we lose something or revert back to a worse performance or break something that was an improvement in the prior build.
Can we just have an overall improvement and sense of steady progress, please?
But since Santa is asking, I will say scaled RealRoad--so we can still test it at 60x if we need to, but aren't forced to have it at an unrealistic level.
And, controller profiles that can be attached to a car/class, so you can set them once for your various controller options and then ignore. There are already enough things to think about and set every time you switch around without that needless step.
And lastly, that ISI work with the HistoriX folks to accelerate the porting of that awesome mod to rF2. If ISI could provide a couple of prototypical vehicles in the lower classes (we'll have the AC Cobra soon enough), those guys could figure-out what's-what much faster. No need for any graphics--a solid rectangle will do, just the physics and tire and chassis settings and information. The HistoriX team can carry-on from there.
1. A decent UI and menus / sub-menus architecture.
2. Search and kill the FPS eaters that makes rF2 run ineffectively even in high-end systems.
3. Reduce the annoying loading time.
4. Fire the art employees and gather some new people.
5. Change the horrible Multiplayer system.
6. Rebuild the weather graphics from the scratch and provide a decent support for variable weather.
7. Correct shadows.
8. Deliver a collision system (stop cars flying over the track like airplanes)
9. Improve the AI code.
10. Option for a Offline Championship as every regular race game.
11. Put pit crew characters instead of ghosts.
12. Get rid of billboard spectators i.e. Monaco historic.
13. Finish all half-baked features before include new ones.
14. Correct the zero grip when track is green (it's tarmac after all).
15. Finish the historic promised content as Kart and others before to announce a lot of new cars.
16. Correct the horrible Replays that look like a 1980 game.
17. Correct internal cameras of other players when MP.
18. Decent clutch system.
19. Deliver the promised 5.1. audio.
20. Get real road working correctly instead of scripted.
21. Check some physics bugs that make car take off when driving on some uphill curbs.
22. Establish a decent dialog with the community in this Official Forum / Site and leave Twitter and Facebook away.
23. SLI support and get rid the stutter problems easily, not all customers are interested on tweak and edit 3.500 text files.
24. Improve the dark lightning system without HDR subterfuges.
25. Let Vmods alone if you want more than 4 people in servers.
In other words, restart from scratch. I'd happily pay again if the things restart at a right way this time.
Dear Santa, i just want... a new rf2 graphics engine.
If i could mix the best things of GSC2013 with the best things of Rfactor 2, i would be happy.
You're not alone
I just wish some bug fixing, some thing where we can check skin work without the need to open-close-open RF2, some work on collisions and a new set of compounds to Camaro like softs raising a little bit the life of presente Hards..... Not much.
I hope the Kart will be ready soon
An announcement that development progress is going to be rapidly speeded up
Tire contact patch load distribution finalized and realroad buildup no longer accalerated.
I know it's not content. But it's essential.
How many Christmases are you prepared to wait?
Civic : (
A way of turning OFF FFB rattles on curbs so the majority of drivers will not have to buy a belt driven steering wheel for Christmas in order to drive on the limit.
Before you say turn down FFB! Turning down FFB is not the cure; it is only medication.
Think you can already set the level of each effect in your plr or controller file, sure Ive seen it in there.
Separate names with a comma.