YouChamp | Submit your online events/championships

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by YouChamp, Nov 25, 2014.

1. YouChamp

YouChamp Registered

Hi guys. Tim Wheatley gave me permission to make this thread.

I would like to introduce you the first portal for the global publishing, research and consultation to individual events or online leagues.

www.youchamp.net

This site has been designed to find and provide easy access to scheduled online game events in the world.

Here, both online communities, teams/clans or single private hosts can FREE submit their online events like championships or single events.

You can also post exhibitions, showrooms, training center or any other event relating to the world of simracing.

In addition to ...
    Are you tired to compete online this evening? Well, this site is also meant to TV programming for events that will be broadcasted in live streaming from the organizers.

You may wonder why I created this site?

Although just recently I looked at the world of simracing felt the need to have one place where i could find both a championship or a single fun event to join, perhaps even looking for it at the last minute. Or simply sit back and enjoy a live streaming of a race.

The site already contains many events and others are added daily. Many communities from the entire world are already submitting. Now it's up to you to place yours too!

Many improvements are on the "to do list" but will always welcome your suggestions for improving the site.

I hope you will like it.

Maurizio,
    YouChamp admin

“Organize your online game events, watch game events LIVE, compete all over the world!”

2. Arandor

Arandor Registered

Great idea!
    It's much better than hunting the events and championships here or in google.

:D Acutally I was thinking on a project something like that, but i haven't started it because of lack of free time. You were quicker! Congrat!

All the best,
    Arandor

3. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Oh what a marvelous idea! Great initiative. :)

4. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Yup agree Hexa :cool:

from now on in my favorites list ;)

5. YouChamp

YouChamp Registered

Thank you guys for your appreciations. Website is online since only few days. Help me to advertise it if you want :)

6. TypicalAnalytical

TypicalAnalytical Banned

So a free version of race2play.com. Hmmm... Sorry to say I have mixed feelings about this. Those guys sure have done a great job over there and I'd hate to see them out of business, especially if this turns out to be a fly-by-night. Perhaps counterintuitively, I believe a little money can help to insure the quality of ongoing maintenance and operations of such a website. I guess time will tell as it always does...

7. YouChamp

YouChamp Registered

YouChamp is a different site. Both can co-operate and r2p can boost visits for free if it wants.

8. YouChamp

YouChamp Registered

NEWS:
    If you want to stay in contact with us and receive daily e-mail for new published events now you can subscribe to our newsletter on http://www.youchamp.net or simply click here

9. YouChamp

YouChamp Registered

NEWS:
    If you want to stay in contact with us and receive daily e-mail for new published events now you can subscribe to our newsletter.