Xbox One controller compatible with rfactor 2?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by DrShinyPig, Jul 4, 2014.

1. DrShinyPig

DrShinyPig Registered

So right now i am unable to afford the wheel i want, and i dont see the point in buying a cheaper one only to get rid of it when i can afford a good one so im having to use controllers for now

I have a xbox 360 wired controller and its OK, but just not as good as the xbox one controller in any way

When i plug my xbox one controller in it detects it and knows its there, but there are no presets for it and when i try to set new buttons it just doesnt detect the presses on controller at all

So is there a way for me to use xbox one controller or is it just not supported right now? I can stick with the 360 controller but it just doesnt feel as good and isnt as accurate as it should be

2. speed1

speed1 Banned

Are you using any converter ? I've recently tryed an PS1 controller with a converter and it wasn't a big deal to get it working. I've used the xbox360 preset and edit it. I was surprised how well it works. The controller config possibilitys in rf2 are very well, but i wasn't using a standard pad, it is the best racing controller ever developed before the steering wheels aka NeGcon from Namco. ;-)