WSR Spa Francorchamps 2013

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ruudjuh, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Ruudjuh

Ruudjuh Registered

Well guys I went to the world series by renault at Spa Francorchamps, what a event! Especially when you drive these cars in rFactor 2 an now see and especially hear them racing in real life. Made a little video of the formula renault 3.5, I know the video quality isn't great, but hey I'm a simracer not a photographer :D but the audio turned out to be very respectable for a video shot with my phone. Comparing the sound of rFactor 2 I'm not saying that the sound is bad but it definitely not the eargasme of the real life sound (don't really know if that is possible at all, Yes they are that loud that I think it is possible with any kind of hardware so no real blame to the software) Oh and last but not least I waited 15 min in line to test theirs simulator... I could see that their f1 sim was playing f1 2012 by codemasters:confused: but could not watch the screen of their megane throphy sim so I hoped and prayed that it would be rFactor 2 but it turned out to be forza 3 or 4 (Who gives a damn):mad: