Wrong Password and stays forever "Joining server"

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by JParra, Jul 8, 2021.

1. JParra

JParra Registered

Hello.
    I would like to comment on an error that, in certain situations, can be exasperating.

If for some reason when entering a server, at least in the favorites list, you make a mistake when entering the password, a common example would be that with the VR viewer on, you have not realized that the caps lock is activated, Obviously it returns a message of "Incorrect password" but the second time you try, already with the correct password, it stays for several seconds with the black window that says "Joining Server" but does not access until it returns an error and on the third attempt it stays in "Joining Server" indefinitely and I have to force close rFactor 2 or at least restart it so that it accepts the correct password.

This, as I say on some occasions where you just arrive at an official session, can be exasperating and make you lose the opportunity to enter that race.

Is it a "known" problem or is it just me?

Do you know if there is any way to fix this?

I already mentioned in advance that it is not something that happens regularly, but it is an easy mistake to make, especially for those of us who have to type words with the virtual reality headset on and as soon as you realize the error, it is too late, well get into the inevitable loop.

Thanks and regards.