World Wide Technology Raceway AI Short Oval Wings?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mike Cantwell, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Mike Cantwell

Mike Cantwell Registered

Hi everyone,

I have tried and searched etc but I am now stumped. :confused:

The 2020 NTT Indycars: I want to run at World Wide Technology Raceway with the Short Oval Wings that they run in real life.

I select the car, enter the track and the AI have the road wings. So, back out and select my car, customize and force setup, the AI have the correct wings, but are now dead slow and only run at 147 mph.

My car does to, but I can change the gear ratio and it works, but the AI remain unchanged.

How can I run at the track with the correct wing set and the AI running at a normal fast pace?

Thank in advance ;)

Mike :)

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

when you choose a car, go to the CUSTOMIZE button and there select the short oval package. THEN click on the FORCE SETUP button
    That 'should' put the AI into the same package as you.

Corti likes this.
  3. RoWo

RoWo Member

This is, what he did/tried, I think.
    For the WWTR there should be an entry in the trackconfig. So I think, it's better to not force any aero kit, there is an option like "unforce" or "reset" or something like this. Try that!

4. redapg

redapg Registered

@Mike Cantwell You need to do 2 Things, to get what you want.
    The first, you have done already in the Upgrades Selection.
    But if you also want them to use your Setup, with other Gear Ratios, you also have to use fixed Setups.
    In my Signature, click on the red Link and sroll down almost to the Bottom of that Site, there you can get a Fixed Setup Tutorial (above of the Video).

Corti, Manfredk2 and pkelly like this.