Working rTrainer Mod with all tracks here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nike23osu, Jan 20, 2012.

1. nike23osu

nike23osu Registered

Ok i got a full working mod for the rTrainer cars on all tracks install instructions below:

Go here and grab ALL files in the directory: http://www.mediafire.com/?rr7z2x74mrhd7

There are FIVE .rfcmp files YOU NEED THESE TO INSTALL THE .rfmod file or it will show as a problem mod, you will also want these files in your packages folder.

To install the .rfcmp files open rFactor 2 and at the bottom right click on Manage Mods in lower right corner of the launcher.

Once in the Mod Manger click options up in the top toolbar and take the check out of show mods only.

Now install the FIVE .rfcmp files you just put in your packages folder DO THIS BEFORE YOU CAN INSTALL THE MOD.

After those are installed click options and put the check back in show mods only.

Now you will see Tims rTrainer Mod v1.7 is avaliable to install...right click it and install it.

Thats it its playable online and offline with all tracks.

NOTE IMPORTANT: I cannot figure out why the pace car shows up for rTrainer #1 so when you select a car SELECT rTrainer #2 OR YOU WILL GET BOOTED WHEN PLAYING ONLINE. Hopefully i can figure this out or someone from ISI can tell me how to fix this as it works fine in moddev just now when exported. I hope you guys enjoy this and have fun this weekend with it just remember to use rTrainer #2 for your car!

2. TiTaN

TiTaN Registered

so cool Im driving a clio : P

3. mikeyk1985

mikeyk1985 Registered

Thankyou for taking the time to do this, shall try it out a.s.a.p. :D

4. les

les Registered

im getting problem with the trainer file

its saying problem mods tims rtrainer

5. AlanBernardo

AlanBernardo Registered

Installed okay here. Read instructions. You have to un-click show mods only. Then install the five rfcmp files. Then click back to show mods, and install trainer.

Alan

6. mjmueller

mjmueller Registered

You have to be sure to put the Joesville one in there also. I found that confusing also.

mj

7. les

les Registered

ok working

8. nike23osu

nike23osu Registered

Sorry if that confused you....you need Joesville because it is included with the mod since not everyone has Joesville i packaged it up so everyone could race all tracks. If you already have a Joesville installed then i dont think you need to install that one. Just a convenience to those who do not have Joesville as a mod yet.

9. Mitt Wilson

Mitt Wilson Registered

Online? I dk why we cant race the dang Megaens at Monoco Online ... Thanks for the Joesville info!

10. nike23osu

nike23osu Registered

Yes it works online, but there is a bug using the pace car for rTrainer #01 so only rTrainer #02 car is usable for online play as you will get kicked if you select rTrainer #01 because it is actually the pace car.

There is a vMod by f1elites that allows the use of all tracks for each different car...you can grab that for each series to race on all tracks. I may do an update this weekend to add putnam track to the mod so it can be raced....gonna try to tackle the pace car thing first tho.

11. mikeyk1985

mikeyk1985 Registered

Cars feel amazing, we were really lacking a good fun chuckable car in rf2.....thanks so much for this nike23osu!

12. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Thanks so much for this. I always liked the trainer in rF1 and driving on the oval has zero interest for me, so it will be fun to feel how it handles on the other tracks.

13. Brian Clancy

Brian Clancy Registered

nice, works well!

Thank you :)

14. Neil LCFC

Neil LCFC Registered

Thanks for this as a side note. I already had Joseville installed but had to still download the file from your link and install it to get the mod to work.

15. un_fumeta

un_fumeta Registered

Thank you!

16. JJStrack

JJStrack Registered

thank you so much! i like the rtrainer much more than the other cars we have so far...

17. AlanBernardo

AlanBernardo Registered

Why would this be a "side note". The file is included in the downloads and in the instructions. Why wouldn't you install it? The instructions say nothing about if you already have Joesville installed there's no need to install one of the files I just said to install.

Alan

18. RBRacing

RBRacing Registered

Thanks for this. Good job!

19. mclaren777

mclaren777 Registered

Is there a way to make the AI drive the same cars?

20. GauchoRS

GauchoRS Registered

GREAT work, Tim.
    I tried to make a package (.rfmod), but I alway got a "problem mod". You must have made this experience as well, because you decided to install the components first and than a "virtual mod".

BTW would like to know why the making a package of this rTrainer is so dificult. There are no hints, comments or logs available to investigate, WHY a mod is called a "problem mod". So, please ISI, make more information avalaible aboute this subject.