Wipers Animations for Starters

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by Steven Luppino, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Steven Luppino

Steven Luppino Registered

Hi,

Hey, I'm not the best at car modding at the best of times. But I pick up what I can when I can Thankfully I found my work gradually improved enough to enjoy the new dx11 graphics of the latest RF2 Beta.

I thought it was a good time then to pick up on animations which I find as much fascinating but get a big fright when I think of the work that might be needed to start the simplest of projects. Yeah, I guess what there, to look at the tutorials in 3dsmax would be a good start but then there is all sorts of extra information one'de think you'de want to do something say in RF2. For example exporting ANM files.

I know there is enough said how finding a good tutorial is scarce, and I might guess that asking for if anyone knew of one would be dumb. But in case there is, or even if anyone would give their impressions on a quick guide about how to make a even a simple wiper animation would be much appreciated.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    Juergen-BY likes this.
  2. Steven Luppino

Steven Luppino Registered

Things like how, what to import into 3dsmax, then scripts you might need and where to get them, then perhaps you could skip the rigging (is it?) process, then how to export the animated .gmt.

Juergen-BY likes this.