wiper problem

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by dazzer, Feb 3, 2018.

1. dazzer

dazzer Registered

Hello, I have a problem with the wipers animation I leave my problem, please help me.

Hola, tengo un problema con la animación de los limpiaparabrisas Dejo mi problema, ayúdenme por favor.
    1.jpg 2.jpg

As you can see, both in 3dsmax and in 3dsimed the animation works without any problem, but when entering the game the animation takes another sequence, and cancels the shadows of the car

Como puede ver, tanto en 3dsmax como en 3dsimed la animación funciona sin ningún problema, pero al ingresar al juego, la animación toma otra secuencia y cancela las sombras del automóvil.

Could it be a problem when exporting the animation? if someone knows the solution or some idea it would be great if they helped me, thanks

¿Podría ser un problema al exportar la animación? si alguien conoce la solución o alguna idea sería genial si me ayudaran, gracias

2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

What is the name of your animation? It needs to be WIPER.ANM or strange things will happen.

3. dazzer

dazzer Registered

the name of the animation is wiper.anm, I do not know what the problem should be

4. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Does your root bone have any weight on a vert?

5. dazzer

dazzer Registered

haha, that was the problem, but the user Bernd helped me with the scene in 3ds max.

6. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I thought this was a FAMILY FRIENDLY forum!!!!