Will there be ingame voice chat ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Millerlitening, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

Oh sure nothing in life is perfect, I don't have spare buttons for macros and am not a good enough driver to fumble with a keyboard and race. Must give it a go though, 'cause you are absolutely right.

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

I've always used chat for this stuff when needed (not saying that's an ISI position, just what I do).

3. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

Yeah...Well like I say it is an added layer of complication that really I could do without, but it doesn't effect anything but public and open races so I'll not be losing any sleep over it. :)

4. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

Music would be great too along steering help, abs, and a lot stuff i don't use. I just like to have options.

5. Toranaxu1

Toranaxu1 Registered

fair enough each to their own.. and no you can't race and type at the same time for sure.. but coming from playstation racing my mates on there we love to chat before during after a race its great.. and I have some mates on playstation that I have never seen because we met through talking and not typing.. and no real drivers don't talk to each other in real life but this isn't real life.. but in real life the driver can and do sometimes get messages to other drivers through their pit manager which we can't do that on here..

6. _GZ_

_GZ_ Registered

Voice chat is very helpful used properly. Before and after the race it is easier and more fun to talk to each other. During the race the voice chat makes the race safer and to a degree compensates for things lacking in game compared to real life, such as limited field of view and radio reports from the crew.

Of course in-game voice chat is better. But personally I prefer ISI to work on the very long list of game improvements needed to be done instead.

7. Marcel Pfister

Marcel Pfister Registered

+1 For ingame voice chat. Or a shortlink to quick join a TS3 server if hosted.