Why not something like a server manager?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darwin Jones, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Darwin Jones

Darwin Jones Registered

Hi,

I´m really interested in rf2. I totally like the physics, the cars, that we can drive, the updates, ...

But one big questionmark remains: Why ist there no "normal" opportunity to host some servers? I tried it many times. One single one was successful. Either the package could not be loaded, or the server did not appear in the server list.

Yes: maybe i did something wrong. But it´s the lack of servers, that are ruining the game experience for people, that want to make the first steps in the game. In every other game, it´s easy to host a server - in comparison to rf2. I really would like to say to my friends: "Come and join rf2!". But how on earth should i recommend a game, where we cannot drive online, what we want to drive? And why do we have to create packages, instead of just hosting a server; visit the server with some friens and wait for others to race with us.

in my opinion, that would be an absolute game changer. Are they working on that? Is there a possibility, that we can get something like that in near future? I would absolutley looking forward to this.

Greetings from germany.

Akela_DE likes this.
  2. lagg

lagg Registered

There is a Wish Lists subforum