SOLVED Which tracks/Mods had the severe FFB rattle?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by davehenrie, Mar 3, 2018.

1. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I know I experienced some cars and tracks that had a nasty rattle with my old G25 wheel, often when leaving a garage. But since I seem to have finally gotten my TS-PC wheel working for more than an hour or two.... I can't seem to find any of anomalies.
    Are there any combinations of car and track that seem to produce these odd FFB effects? I'm trying to see if the rattling comes from older wheels or from the track/car package themselves.

2. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

- Increase the "FFB maximum torque" in the UI and make sure the steering wheel does not move when stopped with the ISI NASCAR. - Adjusted first by the UI then more precisely by the controller.json (by decimal).

- Then adjust the "FFB multi" of each car so that the steering wheel does not move at the stop + the steering wheel force in maximum play does not exceed the maximum force of the steering wheel (if you know your steering wheel, you do it " Instinctively").

- "FFB filter" 0 is what to put. Otherwise I strongly advise against going beyond 3.

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Well, I'm quite pleased with the TS-PC racer at this point. It has survived more than two weeks AND I can't seem to make it rattle. There are some jolts still, at track surface joints, but for the most part the wheel is behaving nicely. Perhaps just a little slow turning in...or that could be me... Thanks for the advice!

4. Mauro

Mauro Registered

rf1 to rf2 tracks conversion need to adjust/redone road mesh model.

Tracks without this mesh rework usually have force feedback problems/rattle