Wheel becomes centered altough I still turned into

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by rzr65, Jul 18, 2012.

1. rzr65

rzr65 Registered

Hey guys,

sometimes but not less than one time in a hour my Wheel (Fanatec CSR) becomes a "new" center position when I almost thru a corner but still turned into it. At least in Training and Qualifing sessions I can restore in box but in a race I have to ride with a new center positon, so I retain my wheel not really centered on a straight track but ingame the car wheel is obviously centered.

I updated the firmware and also the driver of my wheel and because of no improvements I downdated it. But nothing helps. In other games I haven't such phenomena.

Thank you.

2. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

I don't think it is related to the wheel. I experience the same with a G27. During practice or qually (or offline race when paused) it is easy to correct (just undplug, and then reconnect the wheel), but in online races it can be a big problem.....

3. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

I also had it several times with my G25...after a crash with other AIs or a wall I touched too hardly! ;)

I'm not saying it's you're problem, I'm just provide a case where having the wheel turned to go straight is "normal" ;)

4. rzr65

rzr65 Registered

Thanks for your answers.

This happens when I leaving a corner. One of another second I have a new center position.

This also happens in a outlap when I neither hit anything nor was off the road.:)