What website does the rFactor 2 community need?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thrindil, Jun 3, 2015.

1. RJames

RJames Registered

I've very nearly got something ready in regards to a download hub, just finishing the basic design elements before i put it on the infrastructure.

I'll be looking for 10 or so beta testers to give it a once over, test it out, upload/download stuff and look for bugs. If anyone is interested please drop me a PM or add me on Skype @ trebor-james and i'll setup a group.

2. Kristoff Rand

Kristoff Rand Registered

I have another idea for a website I would help with.

A website to share setup information for rigs. some type of system that would allow a user to fill out a profile of their system and it would offer or compare it to others and offer setting suggestions.

example.

user comes in and fills out profile question via options in a drop down or list. CPU, MOBO, Videocard, Wheel, etc... Then when he's done he can choose to search the database for either everyone with his CPU or everyone with his Wheel or all of the settings. Then he finds settings that match his rig closely.

profile also accepts gpu.z, cpu.z, bios settings etc... plus benchmarks or fps with certain settings.

So a cross referencing database of all the settings you can find in rF1 & rF2.