What to do with half GT3 Pack?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Carlos Eduardo Araujo, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

Similar problem and my response here: Pack GT3

2. acizans

acizans Registered

@Mangoletsi You missed your chance to keep your mouth shut. Ah please.......
    We complain, because our reality here is: the price of the Pack is 20% of a minimum wage.
    And more..... of our group, there are more than 5 people who only bought one package because they did not know about such a diluted package.

Carlos Eduardo Araujo likes this.
  3. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

Carlos Eduardo Araujo Registered

Never end a story that way. The point is not to have money or not to buy content, but the way in which you enjoy the purchased content.

We are talking, but you should not have seen, that we bought a part of the official content of the game, but it is stopped ... without being able to enter several MP lobbys, because it is necessary ALL the cars in this package.

We already understand the form of business, we already understand how it works. But we can show our point of view, show that there is another way to be able to use the purchased content.

In the end, we saw that in any game there are fanboys ... where they cannot see anything other than what is already done. I have some of the content, I will enjoy it as I see fit, and if applicable one of the ways is not to play.

Do you know who loses with that? The developers, because they lose a large audience, for answers like yours. You do not send anything in this company, do not represent anything of them and come up with this ridiculous answer.

If you don't agree with our vision, OK. But let the developers, whoever really understands and sends it, respond.

acizans likes this.
  4. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

Thank you

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Statements made by S397 included mention of a process for us/we to have the missing content identified for us. Remember, quite some time ago it was mentioned that the packaging system,(a holdover from the original non-DLC ISI code) was being looked at. If they are NOW saying they want to help users find the DLC they need, that would imply that changing the ISI matchmaker code is not achievable. The entire methodology of rF2 was that users could download the free mod/cars/tracks from whatever server they joined. DLC has certainly complicated the entire process. That downloading proved problematic as the actual download speeds were limited so as not to impact those driving already on the server.
    I am stunned at 'some' of the improvements S397 has made, I am disappointed at the pace of those improvements.

6. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

I don't want to lose hope. I hope they are working to get around this problem. It would be much more interesting, for us consumers, that we could buy only the cars we want to race and compete against others in the same class

7. acizans

acizans Registered

Truth. I have stopped GT3 content because I don't have a car to ride with other people who have the same pack with one more car.

Carlos Eduardo Araujo likes this.
  8. Woodee

Woodee Registered

9. Bidle

Bidle Registered

Tomorrow, I would just buy the Ferrari GT3! :)

In the end it is about making choices, which is very personal. For me it is one of the things in life that relaxes me and therefore worth it.

vittorio likes this.
  10. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

OK! Thanks to those who understood the point of view, what we tried to pass on.