What S397 car content for rF2 for the not far future ?

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by DrivingFast, Apr 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

OH I KNOW IT'S popular, but not in America. Even Nascar is fading as the Millennials take over the consumer markets. without any proof, just based on the drivers I see in competitions, it is clear that rF2 has a Euro-based clientele. So there is some measure there. Best of luck!
    (me, if I win the Lotto, I buy one of those condos at VIR and a garage for the Viper ACR that I will use til the Snake bites, but only after a couple of summers scaring myself silly)

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

No need to apologise. I picked GT3 because of the recent adjustment to aero effects to stop people falling off the track when trying to follow each other. It's just a single example of how 'official, real, tested' cars can definitely still have issues. There was (is?) a L/D ratio issue with at least one of the similar cars, the BMW had some interesting bouncy suspension videos. These are all physics related, the graphical issues are well documented but are secondary for me and perhaps this discussion.

PS You can click Reply in someone's post after you've typed a response to one person. It'll add that quote to your post, so you can reply to multiple people without adding extra posts. Makes things clearer and gives fewer pages to go through.

3. Mitch9

Mitch9 Registered

chloe.gif

4. Slip_Angel

Slip_Angel Registered

Oh yea for sure even official cars can have issues. Although core physics needs big updates as well.
    The way fast guys driving is far from realistic and it really disappoints me.

Edit: Thx for the forum tip. Will keep that in mind.