Weird mod packaging issue (please help)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hamiltonfan2205, Jan 21, 2015.

1. stonec

stonec Registered

The way you create the mod has nothing to do with this bug with random missing teams, it's a bug with the MAS tool itself that ISI are looking to fix.

Using the same rfmod name and version makes little sense anway as Noel and many others have explained to you too already. It is way more confusing for user to arrive at server which says "Mod download failed" than downloading few extra rfmods (extra rfmods can be deleted with 1 click). Well, you are free to make it this way but don't expect others to use it. This went off-topic again.

2. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

lol I never said it was but my way is easier and faster then deleting crap and starting again .............anyways whatever turns you on I guess.

Ridiculous my way is not harder its easier and it is not confusing for me.......... and like I said any driver that knows what he is doing can't get in a room bloody well knows to delete the mods and re download.

It is a sound alternative just because I don't do it Noel's or your way don't mean it's wrong or worse.

Stop being so bloody pedantic.

rolleyes lol ;)

and again with this whole assertion you can only post something directly related to a issue, it's childish.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
  3. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

DD, that has nothing to do with the bug being discussed here. The problem is that MAS2 fails to include all the cars in the rfm. Doing 1.0 mods over and over doesn't solve this bug.