Weather profiles/scripts + Realroad profiles

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by DrivingFast, Sep 8, 2019.

1. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

I know that the functionalities of the V1 of the UI are final and will evolve thereafter.

I noticed (I could be wrong) that there would be no major weather changes in the V1 in the new UI.

Here's what I would like :

1/ That we can create a lot (at least 5) profiles/weather scripts.

These scripts could be used very quickly and easily for any tracks.

2/ In addition, whether the selected weather profile is one of the default profiles or one of the custom profiles, the realroad profile must be systematically selectable.

3/ In addition, this realroad profile must include an "autosave" profile on all tracks without exception, and more basic profiles (example: medium rubber + 15-85% wet ground, etc.).

Thanks for reading me.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    atomed and Rui Santos like this.
  2. pilAUTO

pilAUTO Registered

@Paul Jeffrey

I think this wish is still valid, maybe even other ideas and improvements of S397 could be added.

[[[Small off topic: I take this message to request again an acceleration of the loading times (in particular for the Nurburgring and the use of many AI in multiclass) and an optimization of the graphics performance. And in fact the focus on the physics engine, and let's not even talk about the offline game .....!]]]

3. Highlandwalker

Highlandwalker Registered

That would be worth while additions.
    Realroad autosave is available on all tracks already, you need to drive any sort of session to activate it, then its selectable.

4. pilAUTO

pilAUTO Registered

In addition to the first post :

- A realroad which could include a quantity of water on the already established track, without necessarily having to save realroad after rain, we could for example choose the quantity of water in increments of 20% (20/40/60/80/and then 90/100%).

- A weather really corresponding to the present moment on the IRL track (*IN RFACTOR 2 SOFTWARE NATIVE SUPPORT...*), taking into account in a precise way all the parameters (quantity of clouds and possibly quantity of gray clouds, humidity, rain, wind, air temperature, direction of the wind, etc ......).

I think that in case of rain in the recent past, it would be good if the track had a corresponding quantity of water before racing....

- In general, allow both to greatly customize the weather of rFactor 2 , but by making things as ergonomic as possible (do not give in like the other simulations to : "ergonomic but relatively little customizable", both are possible, a lot ergonomic + a lot customizable...).

If there are any ideas that sound good to you, please feed S397 them back @Paul Jeffrey.

Thanks for reading me.

Paul Jeffrey and atomed like this.