Weak force feedback Fanatec wheel base

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Carlo Tamburini, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Carlo Tamburini

Carlo Tamburini Registered

Hi guys! I recently downloaded rFactor2 and after I calibrated my wheel and pedals I started driving. Everything works fine, except for the force feedback. I tried every option both in the game settings and on my wheel, but it still feels very very weak. Never had this problem on iRacing... anyone knows how to fix this? My setup: Fanatec F1 Esports wheel, Clubsport Wheel Base V2.5, CSL Elite Pedals + LC kit and I play on a Windows 10 64 bit PC.
    Thank you so much

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Which cars are you testing the ffb? The GT3 AMG Mercedes is wonky compared to other cars in the S397 stable. There are several threads here concerning Fanatec settings. Here is one to get you started.
    Also keep in mind, the controls for rF2 are calibrated in a different manner than iRacing. For example, setting full linearity in iRacing usually means moving a slider to 100% (I'm guessing all the way to the right) rF2 CENTERS the slider for full linearity. 50% on the old UI and 100% on the new UI, but centered instead of fully to one side.