we need auto lights and BIG WARNINGS

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Guy Moulton, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

We are 2 1/2 years into the dev of this game and still ISI does not listen. A lot of threads have come up asking for this simple thing- automatically turn on lights and give us a BIG WARNING and a long period of time to comply.

I just got DQ'ed from a night race without warning. I must have hit the lights instead of the pit request, I don't know because the game didn't say. I don't know why I'm asking, ISI doesn't listen but I'll post and vent anyway as I click follow everyone else to AC

2. Woodee

Woodee Registered

3. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Don't promise what you don't do.
    You're very happy here, kicking against everything.
    If it's that bad (you're such a *******, you can't turn on the lights al by yourself and can't see it's getting dark) just GO man, just do it.
    AC is much better and everyone else here is going (your words) so why don't you and leave us the h*ll alone?

4. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

What a very silly, and soon to be locked thread. Wow.

Why exactly would 'everyone' be going to AC..? Because you don't know when to turn your lights on?

Did I mention this is a silly thread? :p

Sendt fra min LG-E400 med Tapatalk2

5. ORA-Oldie

ORA-Oldie Registered

I don't need Auto-Lights-On. If I forget to turn them on then I may get DQ'd. Then I think, lucky for me this is just a game, and then I get some perspective and can calm down.

6. Radar

Radar Registered

I have the same problem doing work on my computer, it gets dark and I have to turn the light on. Damn it's so hard to get up off the chair and turn that switch on but I guess if I wanted to live in an arcade world this would happen automatically.

7. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I cant believe it's 2 1/2 years and we STILL dont have Pit & Grid Girls yet :rolleyes:

8. Bouillabaise

Bouillabaise Registered

Well, other than an "auto-light", what we really need, is a strobe light button for multi-class racing as WEC. Pleeaase :)

(!!!)

9. Minibull

Minibull Member

That's one of the things I always loved in the Simbin games and with rF2, I have control over the car and what I do with it, much like you would IRL. I want to choose when I put on the pit limiter and take it off, and of course, when I put my lights on and off. I hate it when a sim will try to do those things for me.

You can't attack the devs for what is a failing on your part. Your didn't put your lights on in a night race, you got disqualified, your problem. Much like you can jump the start. You don't see people asking the devs to only let their car move when the lights go out, because they got a drive through penalty for a jump start...

10. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

If only we could all live in an arcade world... Damn, it'd be so much easier.
    Life is tough. I'm depressed now...

11. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

I did a race on the weekend that I knew was going to be dark. I got the warning "headlights are now required" and I reached over and hit H on my keyboard. Worked fine for me.

12. Giel de Haan

Giel de Haan Registered

H doesn't work for me....
    Have to use L instead :p

Also I always put my lights on leaving the box. Just like IRL I put on my seatbelts before driving away.

Rookie stuff ;)

13. tjc

tjc Registered

This...

Exactly this!

+ lots n lots...

14. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Next request turning off the pit limiter for you? If you know nobody is going to listen, seems like a waste of bytes to post it then...

(By the way, a reasonable request is easily ignored when presented along with your closing statement).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.